Eye Opener

Stain's POV:

The moment I obtain more books, I quickly got out of the shop and made my way to my own apartment. There I started to look more closely at the information I got and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The first book I got was quite detailed how villains became villains and which heroes actually created thim. It lasted me through years and after I finally tracked down each and every hero mentioned in the book, I made sure to kill them as my name "The hero killer" suggested. However I was runing out of targets and I did had a couple of more people on my hit list, though I was not sure if they were quite as bad as the once mentioned in that book.

That kid has a talent.

Now I understand why this shop can survive out here.

Who would even dare to touch a shop protected by that one!

Only a fool would try to rob the kid or kill him.

Then again, this is really amazing.

I wonder why he isn't a villain himself...

He would be a good prodigy.

I might take him under my wings one day.

Just one look into the book and I knew why the heroes were such pricks! It was clear that I had to eliminate the routs of all evil if I wanted to create a wold where heroes and villains are equal. Plus I would have never started killing heroes if not for them to be the only reason to create villains! Some were not worth that title and would only be a greater danger to the wold. 

Me: Let's see who we have here....

It was in here that the book mentioned something about the kids of UA and all their personality quirks. One was a rapist, another one screamed die at every chance and then there was one with daddy issues. None of them were normal at all. The more I looked at it the more I thought that UA was laughable and not the place to train proper heroes anymore.

This is insane?

What is this?

What are they doing there?

Heroism is not a joke!

What the heck?!

HOW DARE THEY IGNORE THE PRINCIPALS OF HEORISM!

The more I read about it, the more angry I got. There was nothing stopping me from stomping over there and then killing each and every one of the students there including the teachers. I personally thought that the teacher might be quite the capable heroes especially Eraserhead and Vlad King. I had respect for Thirteen and Ectoplasm too. They all seemed to be quite the exemplary heroes and yet they fail to see the pontential in children. Maybe it was even the head of the school which failed to distinguish them.

Me: I now undestand why the LOV is acting this way.

It is his will!

He want's to get rid of the worlds unjustice!

He is the one pulling the threats and not All for One!

Now I finally knew why the LOV was targeting UA. It all made sense to me. This kid was giving the same information to All for One. Why would All for One however listen to a kid. That was the only thing that I was still questioning. However there was no doubt that he had great power. That kid alone could even be a lot more scarier and more powerful than any villain on this goddamn earth.

I better should not test out his limit and regret it.

I should do what he wants me to do.

Since the LOV wants targets UA and he also manages the LOV... 

I should join them and make sure that his plans will be fullfilled!

Once I finally got my head on everything straight, there was only one thing I could do. I had to join the LOV and train them to be able to take on the will of the shop owner. If not, who knew what the kid was capable of doing. They should be prepared and even if we all had different goals in mind, I was quite sure that I could also profit from being with them against UA. 

Now then better find that shitty man child leader of that fickle group.

Who knew I would actually join something this lousy...

If it were not for his will, I would never do this!

But I do not want to anger him as well... who knows what will happen...

It thankfully aligns with my plans to rid this world from more villains and get the fake heroes out of commission.

What an eye opener for sure...