I fucked up again...

All Might's POV:

I felt bad after what happened to the shop and even tough some days have passed, I couldn't completely forget about it. Of course I have spend the last couple of days actually looking for some good teas but I had no idea which one would be good or not. I even asked my friend Sir Nighteye for help. He just simply told me to get to a tea shop. I did that but everything was too overwhelming for me. They started asking questions and I had no idea how I was about to answer them. 

In the end, I just simply got out of there without any teas. My tolerance for stress was quite high but this was definitely proving a new line for me. Who knows what would happen if this kid stayed angry at me. I needed his help and for that I needed a peace offering.

It just so happened that Nezu invited me over to UA in order to discuss my attendance there as a teacher. Everyone knew how sensible this tea loving rat was when it came to tea. Maybe I wound find my answere there. This was what I hoped when I rushed to UA and basically broke the door down in a rush once again.

Nezu: Ah All Might, what a pleasure to meet you.

Me: Likewise... sorry for the door.

Nezu: No worries there. 

Me: Before we start, I have an important question.

Nezu: Then please ask right away.

As polite as the rat looked at me, I had a feeling this was not gonna be easy at all. Still this was a lot better than facing that kid. 

Me: What tea would be ideal for a kid around 16 years old?

Nezu: Pardon?

Me: If we are on the topic of that, I also need the bet tea service as well.

Nezu: Tea?

Me: Yes. Tea.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe that laugh should have worried me but I was more stressed out about my own situation as well as the fact that I had encountered someone far more strange and scarier than this rat. At least I knew that Nezu wouldn't do anything to me. That kids aura was dangerous back when he started to yell at me. For a second, I even thought it would be over for my life.

Me: Please, I really need some.

Nezu: Alright. I will write down a shop I know about as well as the fintest tea sorts you may want to get for your kid.

Me: He's not mine.

Nezu: I am quite interested. Which kid are we talking about.

Me: Your kid.

Nezu: My kid?

Me: Yes. 

Nezu: Pardon me but I do not remember adopting any kid.

Me: That kid with the bookstore.

Nezu: I do not know of any kid in a bookstore.

Me: ....

Nezu: Very interesting.

Me: Thanks for help though.

Nezu: I must thank you as well.

I was puzzled what this rat meant but I was not about to ask him any further. We still had another topic to discuss and then I had to head there to that story quickly to get some tea and repent for what I did. He had information about my quirk and he knew who would be better to chose as my next sucessor. I needed this kid and I had to talk with him again. Who knows if I was banned from going there for now.

Nezu: Now shall we continue for the true meeting of this meet-up?

Me: Ah yes.

Nezu: Did you think about the offer I had given you per mail?

Me: I did and I'll accept it.

Nezu: Any questions regarding that?

Me: No. 

Nezu: Then may I ask why you came rushing in like that? I believed that you had something important to tell me.

Me: I ahm...

Alright, about now....I was deeply regretting telling this rat about the kid. It felt as if I had just broken another taboo and as if the kid would kill me for this as well. Though to my defense, I really thought that the shop was protected and sponsored by Nezu which wouldm ake the kid his kid. If I was wrong in this, then who was the kid in reality?

It made me see the kid in a complelty new light in one I was even more scared about the kids ability since there was no hint of anyone else helping him out. If Nezu was out of the question, there was no other creature on this plannet who would know this much about me, my quirk or basically anything else.

Seeing as I didn't really had an answer, I decided to just tell him, I had to go and left running out of the building. Let's hope he would ignore this and wouldn't question m any further than that or I would be doomed for sure. Why did it always had to be me who would fuck up hard.... I wasn't even doing things intentionally at all!