What a crazy demonic being...

This chimera was quite interesting but what was more interesting was that he came over and expected a certain answer from me. To be quite fair, I didn't know what he wanted from me. Like always, I had to rely on my senses and keen eyes. For a person to be like that, meant for me that he had quite some questions and he was looking at me the same way I was looking at him. This creature in front of me wanted to look at me and figure me out. His eyes were already creaping me out.

Ufff....

I feel chills coming from him!

I don't like this!

What is he expecting me to do...

I don't like this...

He wants some answers but what kind of answers?

Maybe he is bored or he needs help. Ah screw this! I will give him a random book. I don't know what he wants... wait! He is a chimera! Maybe he got experimented with it. How else could a chimera be created?... Ah quirks... but he seemed quite intelligent by how he is looking at me.. if that is true and I am guessing right, then he has some past trauma. I might recommend him THAT book where there is an ilsand filled with animals that got experimented with. 

This might kill some time and also answer him why he was created?

But if he wants some more answers?

What should I do then?

Whelp, I don't know but I am a good talker!

I will find a way out of this.

Me: You're lucky I know what you need right now.

Chimera: Oh...

Me: Yes. Please have a seat. It will take me a bit to find that book. It's still not chategorised. 

Chimera: Do not worry aobut time. You see, I have quite some on my hand.

Me: I see....

Chimera: Child, could you please brew me some tea?

He took something out of the small bag he was carrying and I could tell that it was a fine tea. It seemed as if it could be a really good one. That made me just remember what happened and also 

Me: I wish I could but I don't have anything where I could brew the tea in.

Chimera: I see. I shall think about this the next time as well.

Me: Pardon?

Chimera: I believe that you will not disappoint me with the book choice.

Me: No Sir. Nezu.

Chimera: Nezu please.

Me: Alright, Sir. Nezu

Chimera: Just Nezu please.

Me: Sorry, it is a habit of mine. 

I went to search for the book but I could still feel his gaze upon me and it gave me literaly chills. This creature was giving me the hibby jibbies and not the good kind as well. For starters he was scary and looking like a plush doll. If I didn't know it any better and didn't know about chimeras, I would say he was for sure a demonic doll which came straight out of hell, a cursed doll which should be in a dybbuk box! I would do it if I could but that meant I needed a coffer for that.

Alright... this is creepy!

I am starting to think that I have a lunatic here...

I am a bit scared... should I call a hero?

No one will believe me... should I call for Mr. Todoroki. He left me his number for sure. I am really starting to panic here... Gosh I hate mouses. They make me nervous for one good reason. They can eat their way out like rats and he looks more like a rat to me than a mouse... I don't like this!

The less I have to do with this thing, the better!

Let's focus on getting this book and give it to him so he could leave!

Quickly after I felt another shiver, I started to look around more until I found the book I was searching for and went to Nezu. After that I presented it to him with a bright smile.

Me: Here. This one is the right book you need.

He looked at me for a bit and then he finally took the book from me. It seemed as if he was indeed very pleased because he smiled and then started to laugh hysterically which made me back away. I hated myself for this but I didn't like it at all. 

Me: Sorry....

Nezu: No no, it's quite alright. A lot of people have this reaction whenever I start laughing like this.

Me: Are you alright?

Nezu: I am.

He looked at me once again and then at the book. It seemed as if I had just given him a demonic bible for how to summon some more demons like him or something like that. Though that was definitelly something else. I knew what book I gave him and I could still read everything inside it and swear it was not the holy bible on how to exorcise a demon or how to summon one instead. This was not the anticrist but I felt as if it was like that.