Angry little cinnamon roll

Before I could even get back outside with the tea towards the hero, he came bursting through the small door I had towards the kitchen in the back of my store. He just completly destroyed my door and scared the shit out of me. I even dropped the tea and nearly burned myself if the hero didn't pull me backwards in time. Shit, that was even some expensive and nice tea too. My blood started to boil when I saw the poor tea on the ground and my only cups and tea can as well.

What the fuck!

Are you out of your own mind?

Why would you scare me like this?

Are you a lunatic?

I knew something was wrong the moment you entered!

I should have called the police!

Ah! I don't have a phone....

Me: WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!

I didn't care if this was a hero in front of me or not. I still  would chew him up for this. It was his fault that something like this happened and it was his fault for even barging into this room. It was staff members only! Why would he even come in with this kind of rude behaviour. Oh well, I didn't really care about that and was currently facing him.

Can't this imbecil read at all!

STAFF ONLY!

It was even written there!

Is this monkey even for real?

Why is he just standing there now?

Me: THIS IS STAFF ONLY!

Hero: ...

Me: HOW CAN YOU JUST BARGE IN LIKE THAT AND MY DOOR! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO REPAIR A FUCKING DOOR LIKE THIS??!

Hero: I am-

YOU WHAT?

DID'T THINK ABOUT IT? 

THOUGHT I WAS IN DANGER?

WHAT?

DID YOU THINK I WAS DOING SOMETHING TO THE TEA LIKE DRUGGING IT MAYBE?

WHAT FUCKING LUNATIC WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN?

Me: THEN THAT! MY TEA! IT IS AN EXPENSIVE PRESENT FROM A DEAR FRIEND AND THAT POT WAS EXPENSIVE TOO! MY POOR TEA! I WAS EVEN SO NICE TO OFFER SOME AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!

Hero: ....

The more I scolded the hero the paler he was starting to lool. Not only that but I could see the guilt in his eyes and he was definitely scared about what would happen. Well I was rarely getting angry but this was over the top for a reason to be angry. The tea he broke and the tea set was a present from Mr. Hisashi the second time we meet and he was even providing me with all the best teas in the world once a month. Now I had to spill some delicious and great tea because of this damn idiot.

All of the sudden while the hero started to back away from me as I was getting closer and cloer, he started to smoke a bit but I didn't care about this at all. I was ignoring everything and was still going at the hero.

Me: STALKING ME FOR THE WHOLE WEEK IS NOT ENOUGH! NOW THIS! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM??? I AM JUST A NORMAL KID WITH NOTHING BUT THIS SHOP! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A HERO FOR DESTROYING SOMEOENS DREAMS LIKE THIS!!! DID YOU THINK I WAS A VILLAIN?! YOU THINK WHAT YOU DO IS RIGHT? YOU ARE THE WORST CUSTOMER I EVER SEEN SO FAR!!!!

Hero: ... ahm *cough*

Seirously?

Now ?

From all the places... you gonna make an even more mess here?

I am not cleaning this shit up!

I am not touching that!

We were currently back at the entrance of my shop and that was when he started coughing out some blood. At first I ignored that but after he basically started throwing up blood and deflated, I was just left stunned in place looking at the man. My anger was still there but right now, I couldn't help it but sigh.

Me: For fucks sake! Couldn't you throw up outside? Now clean up your own mess here!

Maybe I was harsh but I had it and so I went back to get a towel and threw it at this heroes face before going to the kitchen and started to clean up the dropped tea and the borken door. The hero on the other hand was sure to clean up his bloody mess or I would defintiely do something to him.