Brothers?

It was just at the same time or even just slightly some time off that I heard the door bell ring while I was still eating. Once I looked at who it was, I knew I didn't had to stand up. Mr. Hizashi just came in to join me. He looked a bit done as well as confused.

Mr.Hizashi: Was that Nezu earlier?

Me: Mh.

Mr.Hizashi: Wjat did he want?

Me: Just some books about the bible and demons and well creatures and myth. He is bored I guess....

Mr.Hizashi: I can believe that.

Me: Do you know that chimera?

Mr.Hizashi: Yes. I am quite familiar with him....

So not in a good way... noted but I can't blame you. I also don't want him around. He is freaking me out and my hair is standing up all the times!

Me: Soo what brings you here today?

Mr.Hizashi: I thought I'll check on you and I was right to do so.

Me: Why so?

I was still continuing to eat my food while Mr.Hizashi was just sitting there across from me touching some of the books on the table. My bookstore was a small mess since I was right in the middle of inventory as well as rearrangements.

Mr.Hizashi: Nezu is a dangerous man. Don't get involved with him.

Me: You don't have to tell me that! He's creeping me out!

Mr.Hizashi: Good. 

Me: Oh but how are the kids?

Mr.Hizashi: Better thanks to the new nanny.

Me: A new nanny? Really?

Mr.Hizashi: Yes they get some excercise while also learning some things and how to deal with thim. I am quite pleased with the new nanny. 

Me: I am happy to hear that! It seems as if you don't need to worry about them anymore.

Mr.Hizashi: That is true. It also is the reason for why I am here.

Me: Let me guess, you want a book for the nanny?

Mr.Hizashi: Yes.

Me: I'll go get the book then.

Mr.Hizashi: Oh no you don't!

Me: Huh?

Mr.Hizashi: I came into your break. So don't even think of finding it until you are done eating.

Me: Thanks.

Mr.Hizashi: No worries I have time. I am not that busy.

Me: You really are enjoying it, aren't you.

Mr.Hizashi: I am.

Now as I continued to eat my food, I heard the doorbell again and this time I sighed since this was getting a bit annoying. Never did I had this much people in one day. 

Mr.Hizashi: It seems you have the wrong store old friend.

Yagi: What the hell are you doing here? My boy, you better get away from this man!

Me: Calm down. He is just a costumer here and an old friend who helped me survive around here.

Mr.Hizashi: See you idiotic baboon. I am just visiting a child I treasure, how about that?

Yagi: ... he is the one.... I thought... wow....

I could tell that these two people were about to jump at each other and I also lost my appetite seeing how tense the air was in here. Besides I also ate a lot so I could just leave some for later. Now I had bigger problems at hand. 

Me: If someone is going to fight in here than do it ouside! I have enough work to do for today.

Yagi: I am sorry. 

Mr.Hizashi: Of course Izuku. Now what do you want here?

Yagi: I came here to bring some necessities for a tea ceremony and to apologise.

Me: Oh?

Yagi: I hoped we could talk but let's do this another time.

The new customer that just got in put a bag down and left through the front door. Hizashi looked at him as he went out and I could only think one thing right now.

Sheeesh!

What's with these two brothers acting all up!

Can't they just apologise and eveything is fine? Why just barge in and create this negative energy at a random place... guess I am just not lucky today with everyone coming in.

Or perhapse I am lucky.... who knows.

Me: History between you two huh...

Mr.Hizashi: Indeed.

Me: Just an advice.... your enemy can also become your friend if you help them out.

Mr.Hizashi: Pfff why should I do that?

Me: Peace? Well you don't have to think about it if you don't like it... oh and let me get the book.

I stood up and went to my main desk to grab a book that would help the man out before grabbing another one which would certainly help him out to reconcile with his brother. 

Me: This one is for the nanny and this one is for you.

Mr.Hizashi: Thanks anything you need?

Me: Nope I got enough visits for a day and still a lot to do.

Mr.Hizashi: Need some help? I could send my son over.

The one who is messing up a lot?

Yeah no thank you.

Me: Appreciate the thought but I like to do this myself.

Mr.Hizashi: Alright. 

Just like that, even Mr.Hizashi went out of my shop and this time I locked the door for good before grabbing the bag and went to the kitchen to finally get some tea done. This would certainly be one of the best moments in a long time.