The world is against me

Shigaraki's POV:

Something was wrong with our Sensei. Last time he threw us in a dich and said survive while there were heroes at a camp and now I had Stain in front of me smiling like a lunatic. Who else besides Sensei could get Stain to work with us? I mean, whenever I asked him to join, he would swing that damn katana like a lunatic at me. I could be happy that I haven't lost my head yet. 

Me: What do you want?

Stain: I am here to make you loser better.

Me: And why the sudden change in mind?

Stain: I got enlightened.

Me: Enlightened?

Stain: Yes.

Me: Why whom?

Stan: A very wise man and you are already part of the big plan. I am only here to help out.

Me: ....

So you want to tell me that if I ask you to join, you threaten and try to kill me...

BUT...

If Sensei ask you to join us, you just gonna do that?

THE FUCK!

No matter how I loooked at this situation, I just thought that this was ridiculous. First off, I complained soo much about Stain to Sensei and told him what he called the LOV as well. Can you actually believe it?! This man in front of me had the audacity to call my little group of villain headless chicken babies who are running around trying to be something they are not and will be butchered sooner or later...

Yeah...

Why in the world would this man come here and tell me he wants to join now?

Stain: Look, I don't wanna be here but you are essential to the plan. You are all weak and need some training. I'll do that just don't get in my way.

Me: Who said you are the boss now?

Stain: ... Do what you want.

He just came in here and decided evrything on his own not letting me speak for a single minute. What a rude bastard! He should be the one begging to get into the LOV and not just barge in and take over! Who did he think he was? I didn't needed someone like him at all.

Me: Kurogiri!

Kurogiri: Yes?

Me: Send that damn bastard out to Nirvana.

Kurogiri: I am sorry but I can't.

Me: Why?

Kurogiri: Shouldn't you talk with Sensei about this? He might be a great addition to the team.

Me: Oh you are ignoring me now too, huh?

Kurogiri: I am only doing what is good for the LOV and you to gain our goals. That is my role.

Me: Fuck off and do what I say.

The whole world seemed to be against me as Kurogiri just refused something I said. Normally he wouldn't do that. There were just a couple of instances where he did that but there were really the right call looking back at it now. However that was something else. All up until now, he would only refuse to do things when the situaiton got a bit too serious and deadly. This was none of that at all. He should have done what I said since Stain was just another person and it didn't really matter if I would have one person more in my team or less. 

Stain: Pfff- throwing a tantrum now?

Kurogiri: If you knew....

Me: Wha-..... You know what, do what you want and screw yourselfs.

That was the last thing I said before stomping off to the living quarters upstairs. Of course I couldn't just get away at all. That damn bitch came out of the room smiling at me and I knew she listened in to our conversation earlier.

Toga: Awww... who's running with a tugged tail between his legs now?

Me: Shut up bitch!

Toga: Oh crusty, need some tissues?

Me: Fuck off before I get after your dumb ass!

Toga: Aww, whos goona cry and run to daddy!

Me: YOU!

Of course she started running away from me the moment she saw my reaction. Who wouldn't be mad at her for saying that. I was already pissed because no one was taking my command serious and now she dared to do that? Who did she think I was to just run of crying? I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!

Just like this our little chase around started happening. She would run up to the rooftop and then down again. We even got to the basement and Kurogiri tried to teleport us away from each other but that didn't quite help at all. 

She overstepped her boundaries and she had to pay. My mind was dead set on that.