A new leader

Nezu's POV:

These books were more than just precious to me. They had a full detailed plan on how the hero commission would go down and then what is left to do in order to swap them up from the ground and make them my own. This was just the very first step though. In fact it was written in the book that after I had controll over the hero commission, I needed to gain controll over the politicians without anyone knowing it was me. Only after that would I be able to grab a hold onto all the reseearch facilities and also military force which would give me full controll over Japan.

This was the second bocks content the kid gave me. The first one had a meek description on how a virus could infect the world and how I could gain full controll like this. It took a bit of thinking but it was quite plausible. The only thing that I didn't quite like about it was the death rate. 

I believed that the kid had more of these book laying around with different scenarios but who would have thought he was giving me a step by step description of events that would come true in a timespan of a day. It was simply unbelievable but when I saw the opening, I couldn't help but follow the books content.

Tsukauchi: Nezu! Are you even listening?

Me: I am.

In fact I don't even need to listen to the reports as it was written clearly in this book.

What a great mind the kid has indeed and how refreshing to see someone suggest something like this as well.

Bringing down the hero commission is just the first step!

I will controll them all!

Time will tell how this new era will look like but it has already started.... the first stone was already set.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tsukauchi: Alright.... let's ignore that demonic laughter for now.

Sansa: How are you able to just say that in front of him, nya?

Tsukauchi: When you deal with Nezu, you get used to this pretty quickly.

Sansa: I see, nya!

Me: Now then, let's continue.

The detectives were as kind as to report what was stopped and found. It was all legally secured which helped me to get rid of every single person in the hero commission and establish a brand new hero commission as well. For starters nothing would change at all besides the fact that I am running it and there will not be any experiments anymore and second I could have my sweet revenge on them myself for Project Chimera. All these years, I never knew that the hero commission were behind the lab. I had found out quite a lot but I never found anything that was in fact linking the hero commission to the lab. That kid in the bookstore gave me the hint and all the leads. Now that I had it, I would not let go and of course accidents happen and it just so happens that there is a high price money on the head of some hero commission higher ups who are as we speak being transported to jail and might have a sudden death accident on the way.

Just thinking about what was going on right now made me genuinely smile.

Tsukauchi: We have found a lot of missing children and have transported them safely to the hospital. 

Me: Good Good if they need help please make sure to escord Recovery Girl for help to the hospital as well.

Tsukauchi: Alright. Next up are all the finances and everything else. Are you gonna fix this shit or do I have to step in as well?

Me: No need for that dear Tsukauchi. I have everything under controll.

Tsukauchi: Thank you for taking this over. We already are short staffed and have enough to do as well.

Me: Do not worry about this at all. I will be establishing a new hero commission.

Tsukauchi: Do what you want but don't touch my place.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA don't worry about this as well.

After the small talk, Tsukauchi gave me even more paper and most of them were just some paperwork where I had to sign them. Just some legal stuff about me taking over the hero commission. Though this was going on great for now. I was sure to go over to the kid and visit him soon once again. Perhapse he already had the next step prepared and could lead me to the right direction. If not, I already had my very own plans.

Me: I wonder what tea I should bring you next....