Chapter 2

Slowly you were getting more  nervous as the date of your wedding was getting closer and closer. Your few invitations were already on the way and it was about time that you had to start looking for a dress.

Fire, as well as the rest of the guys you left behind and went to hell with Cirrus, Sunshine and Cumulus. Your mind was going crazy and your heart was pounding thinking about the wedding. Now you will play the leading role. You will be united with Fire and experience this special day together.

Before you started looking for a dress, you sat down in a cafe and recharged your batteries when you finally went to the bridal store. Your knees got soft and your heart started beating faster as it already does when you saw all the pretty dresses waiting to prepare joy.

You were welcomed with love when you first got a champagne. Then you picked out the dresses that caught your eye. With the saleswoman you then disappeared into the booth and you tried on the first dress, but somehow it didn't feel right. It itself was a super pretty dress, but on you it hadn't had any magical kick. Even when you stood outside on the platform and showed it to your girls, you just shook your heads. You also wanted to have a dress that fits comfortably and you don't have to adjust it every 5 seconds that it fits right.

The second dress was way too big for you and made you look way too pale. Dress three was as if you had a sausage on, where you also hardly got air. You were really sweating with all the dresses, but the thought of standing in such a dress soon opposite Fire, made you emotional again. You promised yourself not to leave the store until you find the dress.

You already had some ideas about your dress. It should not be too flat and little, but should not be a huge princess dress.

Dress four seemed a bit too huge, which you actually didn't like. Suspiciously you put on the petticoat for the next dress.

You then got the dress over. When everything was in place, you went back out and stood on the pedestal. As soon as you saw yourself for the first time, tears came to your eyes. It was beautiful... no... it was perfect. The fabric against your skin left goosebumps as you realized that this might be your dress.

Your breath was taken away when you saw yourself in the mirror. Through the mirror you then looked at your girls, which you forgot for a brief moment. They looked at you with wet eyes and teary smiles. "Aice...I think you found your dress.... Fire will swoon when he sees you." said Sunshine where you just nodded crying.

Again you looked at yourself in the mirror and turned like a little princess to look at the dress from every angle. But no matter what angle you looked from, it looked just perfect. And like Sunshine said, Fire will be speechless when he sees you. Wow...your dream come true. You are really marrying the man of your dreams with a dress that looked just perfect.

You were reluctant to get out of your dress because you just felt so pretty and comfortable. But it makes you look forward to the wedding more when you have it on all the time.

You then looked for jewelry that matched the dress.

Back at the church, you continued to tinker with the table decorations before ending your day with a cold shower and falling asleep in Fire's arms. You wanted to show him a picture and tell him everything about the day... but no... you held your ground.

*Fires's pov*
Today was the day, you picked out a suit for your upcoming wedding. With the guys you were out early in hell as you got nervous walking into the store. You told them what your ideas were as you were then measured. You got some clothes on, which also looked really damn good on you (wonder what didn't) but somehow it didn't feel right for the wedding.

Air will look like a goddess no matter what she wears to your wedding. You can't just be in a typical suit. It has to be something special, otherwise you won't stand out next to your wife-to-be when she steals the show.

You tried on a few more things when you finally had something on where you thought you looked extra hot and you had chances to stand out next to your wife-to-be. You presented it to your boys, who marveled. "You look hot!" exclaimed Mountain as you spun around romantically. "Aice is going to get right on her knees when she sees you... wow that looks good!" exclaimed Swiss with a grin, which made you start smirking too.

You looked at yourself again in the mirror and checked if everything fit. What was also the case. The guys then also looked around in the store finding something for your wedding. But you sat all the time on a stool and held your jacket, while you were completely in thought.

You imagined what kind of dress Air might wear and how she might walk down the aisle. Just the thought made you nervous because your dream was about to become a reality so fucking soon.

Back at the church, you were exhausted from the day, so you headed straight to your room. In there you met Air. She was lying in your bed and was half asleep looking like an angel. Quietly you changed your clothes and tried not to wake her. Even though you didn't make a sound, she suddenly turned to you and looked sleepily at you that scared you a little. "You're back!" she beamed with her sleepy voice, which drove you crazy every time. You romantically climbed into your bed and slid over her. Out of reflex, you had already held her hands above her head and watched her melt from your touch, her body begging for your touch.

You smirked as she began to moan and you began to kiss her tenderly. You sat down on her hip at one point and she looked at you finished. "What's the point?" she smirked, "I picked out my suit today for our wedding and wow I looked hot in it. And then when I pictured myself already driving you crazy with it at, I couldn't help but show you how much I love you." you grin, as Air indirectly symbolizes to you that she feels like it.