Chapter 65

You stood in front of your mirror and tried to put in the earrings Fire once gave you.

Fire had just come out of the bathroom and looked gorgeous. "Shall we go?" he asked you as he stood behind you and made eye contact through the mirror. "In a minute... I can't get my earring in. I've been so jittery all day and I don't know why." "We're just going out for dinner... nothing special for you to be nervous about." Fire wanted to tease you as he knew it was allways special to you. He had to smile as he took his distance from you again and sat down on the couch.

After you were finally dressed, you were ready to go. Each time you were surprised at how clothes can change a person. Just before you left the church, Mountain ran into you. "Wow, looking good. What are you doing?" "Thanks Mountain. We're going out for dinner." Fire spoke next to you as he grabbed your hand. "Have fun then." Mountain said as you all walked on.

Since you insisted on driving, Fire took a seat in the passenger seat. You then drove comfortably to hell and had a little chat in the car. The evening was really nice. The atmosphere in the restaurant gave you the final touch. You were just sitting there comfortably drinking a few glasses of wine.

You were so engrossed in drinking that you finished two whole bottles of wine. "Oh shit... I don't think we're allowed to drive anymore..." you had to let out a little gasp as the alcohol was already making you a little woozy. "What if we just walk?" Fire suggested as you were leaving the restaurant. So you left the car and made your way home on foot. You hacked your arm into Fire, as it was getting a bit difficult for you to walk on high heels over the cobblestones and keep your balance.

You weren't going very fast either, because your feet were starting to hurt from all the walking. From a distance, you had already set your sights on a bench with a street lamp directly above it. A little relieved, you sat down. "Those shoes... who came up with that?" Fire stood in front of you and looked pityingly at you.

"Come on... put my shoes on..." Fire started to sit down next to you and opened his shoes. "No.. keep your shoes on." you pulled him up to you so that he had to stop. "Air... at least this way we'll get home faster..." he leaned down again to continue. "Then at least let me carry you."

Fire wanted to deny it at first, but you stood your ground and a short time later you had Fire's shoes on and him off your back. He took your shoes as you walked on. It was immediately so much more comfortable for you and you could finally get home faster.

You still had Fire on your shoulders when he had just helped you to open the door to your room.

You closed the door again with his ass when you then let him down. He put your shoes with your other pile, which consisted only of high heels. His shoes were so comfortable that you didn't even want to take them off.

"I'm really sorry I forgot our anniversary. I feel really bad." Just as you were trying to open your clothed, Fire suddenly turned to you. He stood on the other side of the bed where he has his closet. His face showed that he really wasn't happy with himself. "Hey... it's okay... I forget things sometimes. I'm sorry for overreacting the other day. This hell thing is just killing me. I'm glad things have calmed down a bit now. Sometimes I really don't know what's up and what's down and what's right and what's wrong."

Fire put his jacket, which he was about to hang on a hanger, on his side of the bed and came closer to you, when a little later his hands were on your cheek, stroking it gently. "We both now know what we'd better do in the future." You gave him a kiss on the cheek to tease him again and then freed yourself from his hand and continued undressing.

He stopped in his position for a moment because he was shocked that you had just left him standing there again. He then started to change himself. He was already through in the bathroom when you went in. You took your time and were a little lost in thought.