Prologue

yn : please leave me. I beg you
Them: how can we.

Joshua saw Yn in the convenience store coming back from University. He guessed it after eavesdropping her talking to herself. That was the first time he saw her. He decided to meet her and make it seem like it's fated. Not very long enough he confessed his feelings to her. Yn rejected as she feared that the other two who confessed too might see them and become violent. Only Yn knew there were two other person who confessed to her and got rejected immediately. Joshua thought that only he can have her.

Jeonghan thinks that only he is the one who has ever confessed to Yn. They met while Yn was on her way to her university. He fell in love with her at first glance and wanted to make her his. He did everything from that day. He waited for her outside her university. Sent her back to the farthest apartment which Yn claimed as hers which was a lie to get rid of him.

Hoshi met her at a library studying while he was there to get rid of boredom. He didn't knew that his boredom will fly away in an instance as he looked at Yn for the first time. The slight pout on her lips which was out of her habit when she was too focused in something caught his attention. He wanted to make her say the magical words after he confesses and accept her but instead she said the most unexpected and hated words " I don't like you. Sorry i csnt be your girlfriend." It made him feel a pang in his heart but the next thing made Yn hitch. Forcefully pinning her at a shelf of the library and warning her to agree and say the magical words after he confesses.

No happiness was left in Yn's life, who came from her country to Korea to just study and make her country proud, beacuse of them.

They kept on doing things but what if one day the three of them meet each other while finding Yn? What will happen if Yn see them together infront of her.?

What will be her action? Will she be the naive girl like in the anime who fall in the trap of the crazy lead or will she fight for herself? And if she fights will she succeed? Will she fall in the traps of their?