Chapter 7 (Jeonghan)

Author's note____
Please give your feedback, advice and ideas. I would gladly take them all.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn walked from the other path which she used to take. She thought that Jeonghan still doesn't knows. It was currently 6 in the morning, pretty early for someone to walk to university. Her head was hung low. Eyes following her feet as she walked. Suddenly someone put his hand on her mouth and pinned her on the wall near her. There was no one on the road so she couldn't even ask for help. But would she really?

Jeonghan: Good morning! How was my surprise?

Jeonghan stood close to her pinned body. His hand closing her mouth and his eyelashes fluttering on hers. It was clear that he was stooping a little forward to mathc her height approximately. Still with his hands on her mouth, he leaned in and attached his lips on his mouth. Any stranger might find it cute but to Yn, it was frightening. Yn's eyes closed automatically when he leaned and kissed. He didn't move. He opened his eyes and looked at her closed eyes. Yn opened her eyes when she didn't felt the  presence of his hand. As soon as she opeend her eyes, she tried to move head back even though there was no more space. Jeonghan was too close, if any of them moved then there are great chances of one's lips to land on other's face.

Jeonghan: Everyday, I find you more beautiful. I can't even spend a nanosecond without being near you. But I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I will try to stay back.

Yn in mind: I wish you would try to stay back forever and not do this. Being a carat hurts to see you be like this.

Jeonghan: What are you thinking darling?
Yn: N-nothing.
Jeonghan: Hmm. Going to University?
Yn: Yes.
Jeonghan: I thought your batch ended?
Yn: They are giving lec-lectured about in-interview and working pr-process.
Jeonghan: Hmm. When we were going to college we didn't had such things. Maybe we did but we didn't attended all the classes.
Yn: Wh-what are you  doing here?
Jeonghan: Oh that. I forgot because of your beauty. I was wondering the past days why I don't see you. The university is still going on. Then one day while wandering, I saw you taking this path. And turns out that now you are taking this path. Why Yn?

Yn could clearly see anger on Jeonghan's face. Though his voice sounded calm but his emotions blooming on his face said something in contrast. When Yn didn't answer him, he banged his fist on the wall beside her head and asked her again.

Yn: I-I-I wa-was-
Jeonghan: Stop stuttering my lord!
Yn: Sorry! Sorry.
Jeonghan: So tell. Why do you walk from here? Why don't you come to see me?
Yn: I thought to try the other way.
Jeonghan: I am telling you Yn. Don't do somehting which will make me mad. Otherwise even I don't know what I will do next. Do you understand?
Yn: Yes-yes.
Jeonghan: Hmm good...

He didn't say anything afterwards. He just stared at Yn while she looked at everything except his eyes.

Jeonghan: You must be getting late, come I will drop you.
Yn: N-no need-
Jeonghan: Did I ask you? Come.

He commanded. Going back, now he gave her much space to breathe freely. The whole time felt endless to Yn.

Yn came back to her room nearly in evening. She sat in a corner of her room which had no hopes and lights just like the life of Yn. She had no hopes;no brights. She felt like everything has scattered. She being someone's obsession, made her feel like she is an item, a thing which someone obsesses over and marks his property on. She felt disgusted. She wondered over and over and over, how can someone who had good image and acted so nice become like this?

Whatever happened today, flashed across her mind. It just didn't remind her of today's event but also bring tears in her eyes. The tears that were brimming in her eyes, that were threatening her eyes to trickle down in the melancholic time like this, were tears of sadness and feeling that were unknown and couldn't be comprehend.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note--
That's for today. I have planned to divide the events but if necessary I will continue the events of scenes of the chapters to make it long.
I am planning to try to upload atleast two chapters in the allotted time.