Chapter 9 (Jeonghan+Hoshi)

Author's note--
If you like this chapter please do give feedbacks. I will know how you like after reading.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The cab driver put brake and the car came to halt. Yn looked out and then came out. Paying to the driver she rushed inside the university. And then her day inside the huge building went well.

Taesun: Yn, what happened?
Yn: O-uh nothing nothing. Let's continue our research. We have to make the PPT and submit it tomorrow.
Jaeyon: Yes. Let's start now. I don't think I will be free at home my guests are coming.
Yn: Oh~
Jaeyon: Were you planning too come to my house?
Yn: Uh-ye-no . No .  You will be busy. I want. I wasn't planning to come.
Taesun: Yn, what happened? You are breathing a lot different since the past one month or so. What happened? Any problem? Is anyone troubling?

Yn in mind: If I tell them, then they will do something. What if he does something to then? No no no. I can't let it happen.

Yn: Nothing guys. Just thinking about when these sessions will get over and I will get to apply for jobs.
Jaeyon: Don't bother yn more by asking her the same question. Now everyone are in reverie. Let it be. Let's get back to studies.
Taesun: This study will never let me have a peaceful breathe.
Jaeyon: Why? Did the study day that you can't breathe if you are studying?
Taesun: YOU!! I will kill you. Just wait when go out.
Yn: Guys, I think you know we are in the library.
Taesun& Jaeyon: Sorry.

They went back to focus on their studies, but someone's mind kept getting distracted by her thoughts. There were so many things, first Jeonghan after her, second the library boy who everytime comes in front of her out of the blue anywhere anytime and not to forget add per their promise the library boy did meet her more than we 30 times now but for now yn is avoiding him, and third that famous person who started following her on Instagram. Why would such things happen to her at once?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Finishing their work, they came out of the building.

Jaeyon: The last part was fun.
Taesun: Yeah. The video has so much funny interview questions. I couldn't stop my tears.
Jaeyon: I have to go. Bye!
Taesun: Bye Jaeyon! Bye Yn!
Yn: Bye!

They both left for their respective route while Yn stayed still at her place. Her eyes wandered around all the paths for any possible thing of that man. No. Nothing was found. She took s step and again stopped, again looked everywhere and then took some few steps. She didn't find him anywhere. She kept on walking. Suddenly the library which she had started to love to go appeared infront of her mind.

Yn: Let's go there first.

She didn't think about that man who had been waiting for her since long in the library and just went there nonchalantly.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The sudden aroma of the books, when she entered the huge building of library vanished all her problems stirring up her mind. Now she only could think of some books she found on the shelf some days ago. Hurrying towards the last shelf, which was her usual place to sit and read books, she eyes stopped at a book which shone with royal cloth covering the hardcover of the book. Pulling it out of the series of book, she held it with both her hands and her eyes glistening while staring the book. It was a royal story book. She got startled after hearing someone clearing HIS throat so close to her that she could hear the vibrations clearly. Her mind went blank. Thoughts clashed in her mind, did Jeonghan found her here too? She tried so much to stay away from him but now that he found her, what will he do to her?

She scaredily turned back slowly only to find a familiar figure of a man which was not the one she thought to be.

N.C.1: Hi!!
Yn: Uhm... Hello!
N.C.: Do you remember, you made a promise to me that if we meet for 17th time we will get to know each other and become friends? This is our 20th time. So what do you think? Here or at any cafe?
Yn: What here?
N.C.: Getting to know. Let's do it here. Come.

He held her hand firmly and walked to the nearest table, taking the book from her hand he kept it on the table and made her sit followed by him.

N.C.: So... I am Kwon Soonyoung, you can just call me Hoshi. Your name?
Yn: I am... Yn.
Hoshi: Ohh~ Nice name. I liked it.
Yn: Thanks.
Hoshi: Do you know seventeen?
Yn: Yes.
Hoshi: That means you know me?!
Yn: Yes.
Hoshi: I thought you don't know me. Ok. So it will be fun to talk to you, a carat.

They kept on talking, sometimes Yn kept mentioning that it's time for her to go back but he always held her hand and made her sit back, not letting her go away. This was the chance he had to take to get to know her fully. All the time he admired her from afar but now he wasn't letting her go. He had her plans ready, first make her friend and then slowly slowly grow feelings for you in her mind and then Congress, and if she doesn't then execute plan B, capture her.

Will he have to execute plan B, of will he be successful in developing feelings in Yn for him?

______________________________________________________________________________________

•Comment down what you think. Please give feedbacks. I had a lots of things to complete and submit it ASAP so 8 couldn't give time to write or upload. I will try to upload as much chapters as I can by today and tomorrow. Have a nice day/night.
                                 —Fanfictions_Authors