Chapter 18

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

He went closer to the bed. Sitting on the edge, his left hand went to caress her hair. His eyes glistening with love and something a psycho shows. His eyes travelled from her face to her nose to lips. He took a deep breathe and and his eyes got heavy. He lowered himself and felt the touch of her lips on his. Pressing himself more on her, he could now fully taste her lips. He knew that she every month used a different flavoured chapstick, and he also knew that this month she was using strawberry flavoured. Moving his lips on her, he was more kissing her unconscious self. It went on till he was about to pass out from lack of oxygen. Stopping from kissing her, he leaned back a bit and layed on the bed beside her with his his eyes closed. His thoughts stormed about whatever was happening in his life and what he was doing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

____ The next morning______

Yn got up from deep slumber. As soon as she sat up her head felt heavy like a stone being thrown on her. Pressing her head tightly to lessen the pressure, it seemed to help it after a couple of minutes.

Still with ,now, a slight headache she stood up from her bed and went out to the balcony of her newly apartment.

Breathing in a deeeeeeep (deep) air , she sighed out . Looking here and there, she noticed some people rushing to reach to their work, some kindergarten students being carried in their mother's/father's arms ready for their school. Older children and young teenagers happily jumping and chatting with their friends moving to their school. All seemed happy except her, that's what she thought.

Again with another sigh she returned back inside.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After getting freshened, she walked up to the kitchen and made herself soup which she used to feel good if she was sick. She remembered what happened last night. She drank juice and quickly went to sleep to escape from the reverie of evil thoughts gushing in and out of her mind which was almost making her faint.

With the last sip of the soup she decided that she will visit a library and try to find a job there, if she can.

Washing the dishes, she wiped her hands and looked at herself to check whether she was ready to go out or slight changes had to be made. With a slight nod to know she had to not bother about anything for now, she took her apartment keys and her phone paired up with a purse for any emergency. She paced out quickly typing any library nearby her in the digital map in her phone application.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Reaching the entrance of a library which was less than half of a kilometre away, she entered the huge room.

She, without wasting any second went over to the librarian and asked,

Yn: Excuse ma'am. I am here looking for a job, can I find any, here at this library?
Librarian Kim: Hello, I am librarian Kim. You can work here with me. I am a little older . Just slight older huh. Not much. Hahhaha you can work with me. I need someone's help now that I have grown up to start to lose my authority in the things I have always preserved in my heart.
Yn: Thank you so much ma'am. Can I work from today?
Librarian Kim: Yes you can. Your first duty is to roam around and check if someone is struggling to find a book which matches to their interest. Here are two pages which has books and genre written on it. Beside these genre you will find the shelf no. Got it?
Yn: Yes ma'am.
Librarian Kim: Ok, go my dear.

Happy with her freshly applied job, she roamed around happily. Her hands held together at her back and her marching pace can totally make it look like, she is one of the angels who don't have worries in their life.

When she reached at the end of the long and huge library, her eyes widened in shock.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Can you tell what's the shock?

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.