Chapter 6 (Jeonghan)

Author's note___
As you all know that Jeonghan's part has finally started to get creepy and intense. If you want me to add something more to make it interesting then please do it. Cuz now or then I will finally lose content to make it creepy.
Do you think if we keep this pace of up uploading then we will be able to complete 10 stories?
Give your feedbacks.

A.N.C: Another new character.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jeonghan took Yn's hand and pulled her too stand and brought her out of his room. The entire time Yn's mind was blank. Now she knew that Jeonghan is crazy for her. And more her mind had stopped working. What was she going to do? All of this was so sudden for her. Everything felt like a scene which is totally of waste and has no sense.

They kept walking, Jeonghan kept looking at Yn time to time with his hands linked with hers and Yn kept walking; lifelessly. Soon they reached the building, Yn said to be the place where she lives.

Jeonghan: Jagiya~ Oops! I have not said it properly yet. Yn~ We have reached your house. Which floor do you live in?
Yn: Umm... 3rd floor.
Jeonghan: Ok let's go.

Jeonghan pulled her inside the elevator and pressed the button.

Yn: Jeonghan...
Jeonghan: I think I am older than you. So you should call me Jeonghan oppa but it's ok. Anything for my love.
Yn: Jeonghan please leave me.
Jeonghan: My goodness! Yn stop it! *Laugh* You still don't get it ? I love you! No one loves you as much as I do! Now stop talking we reached. Come. In which room do you live?
Yn: U-uh Jeonghan you can leave now. I will go now. Actually my roommate hates men, she will call chips if she sees you with me. You should go now.
Jeonghan: ok. I will go.

Jeonghan kissed on her forehead and left. Yn sighed and looked at the unfamiliar corridors where she happened to claim her invisible apartment. Her gaze again went to the elevator screen which displayed the floor numbers the elevator was staying or going from. She went towards the stairs and clutched the handrail tightly, giving her support.

Yn: what is happening with me?

Yn whispered to herself with a shaky breathe which left her lips. Tears trickled down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and let the tears flow.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn's pov____

I never imagined something like this to happen. I had always wanted to see my idols but I never knew the moment I will see them, my life will turn black. Please God, where's my luck? Why is it happening? I just pray that my future doesn't holds more nightmares.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Half an hour passed, Yn had now stopped crying. She was just starting at the blank space while sitting on one of the stairs. Many people came, looked at her and went away. She looked at her wrist watch, it was already 7:37 pm. Her stomach growled in hunger. She took the support of the handrail and stood up from where she sat. Taking the elevator she came down. Going to the nearby convenience store she picked out some food.

Yn: University life is so hard and now this problem.

Unknowingly, her hand bumped into some one else's hand while she picked the triangular rice cake.

Yn: I am so sorry.

Yn apologised for accidently bumping he hand too hard and quickly took the food pack and went away. She didn't knew the person whom she bumped into couldn't let his gaze off of her. He saw how she looked tired and tried to grab food as quick as possible. He felt something. Something which he never felt and could not comprehend. But he knew that this feeling is only because of that particular girl.

He came out of the store after passing bill. His eyes landed on a small height girl. She was the same girl. His eyebrows raised when he found her typing in something on her phone and looked irritated. He walked towards her.

A.N.C: Excuse me.
Yn: Yes?
A.N.C: I saw you having some trouble.
Yn: Uh. Are there any cabs available now? My phone is not working properly so I can't book a cab.
A.N.C: Don't worry i will help you book a cab.

Saying this he pulled out his phone and booked a cab for her. Once he was done, he showed her the details and gave her a sweet smile.

Yn: Thanks.
A.N.C: You're welcome. By the way. I am Joshua.
Yn: Yeah.i know. You were a member of seventeen.
Joshua: Thar means you see carat.
Yn: I was. But now .. things have been very enough. Thanks I will go. The can is here.
Joshua: Oh. May I know your name?
Yn: You don't have to. It's not like we will meet again or there's any necessary to know my name.

Saying this she went away.

Joshua: I think this is a sign that I should really make you mine. Don't worry, after some times I will be holding you in my arms.

He went away to his house just to search her details. And he did it. He found her details.

Joshua: Learning to be a hacker is really advantageous.

He laughed evilly. Yn doesn't know that her prays are only going to be against her. Her luck had blown out like s candle the moment they all entered her life.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn walked from the other path which she used to take. She thought that Jeonghan still doesn't knows. It was currently 6 in the morning, pretty early for someone to walk to university. Her head was hung low. Eyes following her feet as she walked. Suddenly someone put his hand on her mouth and pinned her on the wall near her. There was no one on the road so she couldn't even ask for help. But would she really?

Jeonghan: Good morning! How was my surprise?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note___
As you all know that Jeonghan's part has finally started to get creepy and intense. If you want me to add something more to make it interesting then please do it. Cuz now or then I will finally lose content to make it creepy.
Do you think if we keep this pace of up uploading then we will be able to complete 10 stories?
Give your feedbacks.