chapter 12 (Jeonghan)

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ringing the doorbell continuously he was getting impatience.

Yn came near the door getting scared and being a fool and due to messages her brain had stopped working so she opened the door without looking throught the peephole and invited the devil.

Just as she opened the door the person behind the door grabbed her neck, closed the door and slammed her against the wall; and these all happened in just a blink of eye. Yn gasped for air.

Yn: J-j-Jeonghan !!?
Jeonghan: Why? Oh ain't I a surprise?
Yn: Wh-w-what are you doing here?
Jeonghan: Why? Can't come to meet my girlfriend? Why did you not come to meet me yesterday?
Yn: Jeonghan leave... Jeonghan leave my neck.
Jeonghan: Answer my question and then I will leave you.
Yn: Jeonghan please leave me... Please... I can't breathe.
Jeonghan:  Answer my damn question!!
Yn: Jeonghan... I - I ...
Jeonghan: I what?!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tears brimmed through her eyes threatening to fall down.

Yn: J-j-Jeonghan please...
Jeonghan: Aww, don't cry!! Sorry I will not scare you. Come...

He left her hands and brought her close and hugged her. Patting her back. She was scared of his sudden changes. At one time he's angry beast then suddenly he changes into a softie and hugs her and speaks soft caring words.

Yn: Jeonghan please... Leave me... I am not the one for you. I try to avoid you and still you are doing this please don't-
Jeonghan: Don't. Speak. Further.

Jeonghan didn't shout but his tone did seem like he was getting angry.

Jeonghan: Never try to avoid me. Because if you do I will cross everything to get you back to me. Ok.

As Jeonghan was patting her back, and he spoke those words his hug got tighter and tighter. Yn didn't say anything. He snuggled his face and brought it near her ear. Whispering it, he seemed dangerous while doing that.

Jeonghan: Did you understand or not?
Yn: Y-yes...
Jeonghan: Good girl

Yn thanked to God that she could not see his face or else he would have now made her to cry a river with his angry face.

Suddenly her phone started beeping indicating some notifications. Yn was confused who it was. Jeonghan pulled out from the hug and looked at her phone kept on a table. You thought to get it before he does because who knows he gets angry for it too.

Yn: I- I will get it. Maybe it's just some notification from the University.
Jeonghan: No need darling. I will check it. University won't send you tonnes of messages.
Yn: No no... They.. they..

As she saw Jeonghan proceeding towards it, she ran to her her phone  but was held by Jeonghan who stopped her by holding her waist.

Jeonghan: If it was from university then you wouldn't run to get your phone like this.
Yn: It- It's not what you think... If- if we don't give them response quickly then they will scold us... Th- th- that's why.

Jeonghan didn't seem to fall in her excuse and he put her far behind and quickly grabbed her phone from the table. Yn tried to snatch it but couldn't. She still tried but this time Jeonghan pushed her on the sofa and pinned her with his hands with the phone held up high.

Jeonghan: Now try to snatch.
Yn: Jeonghan it must be definately from the school group give me I need to check.
Jeonghan: I have eyes to check and mouth to inform you what's written in the chat.

Jeonghan opened the source of the chat and it took him to Instagram.

Jeonghan: Never knew they started to send important messages on insta.

Yn's eyes widened. She immediately got to know who that person must be.

Yn: Jeonghan please....

Jeonghan: You must thank me that I helped you that day. Let's get to know each other. If you are free tomorrow come to meet me at the cafe where we met. University sends this as important?

Jeonghan looked at her with eyes red like fire.

Jeonghan: Who's this?
Yn: Jeonghan it- it's...
Jeonghan: Are your seeing someone else other than me!!!

Yn was not able to speak due to nervousness when Jeonghan just busted out angrily. It made her flinch with his shout.

______________________________________________________________________________________

What will Jeonghan do next? What will happen to Yn?

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.