Chapter 19

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it, please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn: Excuse me, ma'am. I am here looking for a job; can I find any here at this library?
Librarian Kim: Hello, I am librarian Kim. You can work here with me. I am a little older. Just a little older, huh? Not much. Hahahaha, you can work with me. I need someone's help now that I have grown up and am starting to lose authority over the things I have always preserved in my heart.
Yn: Thank you so much, ma'am. Can I work today?
Librarian Kim: Yes, you can. Your first duty is to roam around and check if someone is struggling to find a book that matches their interests. Here are two pages which have books and genres written on it. Beside these genres, you will find the shelf number. Got it?
Yn: Yes, ma'am.
Librarian Kim: Ok, go, my dear.

Happy with her freshly applied job, she roamed around happily. Her hands held together at her back and her marching pace can totally make it look like she is one of the angels who don't have worries in their lives.

When she reached the end of the long and huge library, her eyes widened in shock.

______________________________________________________________________________________

There he stood, with his historical smile and eyes squinting close, almost touching each other, his eyes looking 10:10. His hands locked in his baggy pant's pocket. He was leaning against the last bookshelf, like he owned this place. Seeing her reaction like what he expected, he started to stroll towards her, moving round and round around her.

Yn: What are you doing here?

She didn't stutter because of shock; yes, she did but what more caused her shock was the fear after encountering him here after the situation. He stopped right behind her. Parting her hair to the opposite of his face, he leaned forward and whispered,

"How could I let you stay away from me."

Yn: I thought you would not know I moved out.

He moved back and came in front of her.

Hoshi: I am not a fool, Yn. I know everything about the person who becomes my friend. Likewise, I know everything about you, Yn.

Coming closer to her face, he whispered, stressing over and repeated,

"EVERYTHING"

The way he spoke and the way his eyes looked at her didn't seem normal to her, but she shrugged off her thoughts, thinking that the past incident had made her like this, and now she is doubting the idol who has now become her friend.

Hoshi: Stressed? Wanna say something?

His words got her out of the train of thoughts rushing through her mind. She shakes her head in denial. Blinking her eyes, she looked away and stepped back. Maintaining distance.