chapter 8 (Jeonghan)

Author's note--
I don't know if you all check the notifications from my profile's conversations part. Most of you must have not checked it and just be definately angry on me for not paying any chapter but I wrote it in my conversation and notified that my hand's is paining and I can't write or post anything. It is STILL paining but somehow write the last part of this chapter. Hope you all check the notification. Have a nice day.
                                —Fanfictions_Authors

__________ _________ __________ __________

Yn came back to her room nearly in evening. She sat in a corner of her room which had no hopes and lights just like the life of Yn. She had no hopes;no brights. She felt like everything has scattered. She being someone's obsession, made her feel like she is an item, a thing which someone obsesses over and marks his property on. She felt disgusted. She wondered over and over and over, how can someone who had good image and acted so nice become like this?

Whatever happened today, flashed across her mind. It just didn't remind her of today's event but also bring tears in her eyes. The tears that were brimming in her eyes, that were threatening her eyes to trickle down in the melancholic time like this, were tears of sadness and feeling that were unknown and couldn't be comprehend.

She cried and cried till she slept.

The next day, she got ready for her lectures and for what she was about to experience.

Coming out of her house, she looked too her left and then to her right and then to every possible ways from where he could come out. With a sigh of relief after she could not find any glimpse of the man of her nightmares. With small steps to normal walk pace, she started to rush to get to the elevator.

Reaching the ground floor. She took out her phone and booked a cab. She had not detected her phone since the whole past week until now.

Turning on the mobile network, her phone notifications got bombarded with notifics and the ringtone for notification played a nice piano tune which seemed to have been  set on repeat. She waited for one minute and finally her wait came to a stop. She checked from which application the notifications were.

And Oh!! All were from Instagram. She never posted her Selcas but surely did post quotes and poems which she used to write anytime.

The notifications were of the comments which a particular person wrote and some personal messages on Instagram. Being curious, she clicked on the profile of the user.

Her eyes widened in shock. Why would someone so famous who just helped her once start following her?

But her thoughts vanished in thin transparent air when her eardrums blew off because of the sudden horn of something big startling her. She looked to her right direction and found a cab.

Yn: Ahh! I booked one.
Cab driver: Excuse me miss. Did you book a cab?
Yn: Yes sir I did.
Cab driver: Could you please say the pin code sent to you through our app after booking?
Yn: Yes please wait a minute... It's Xxxx.
Cab driver: Please tell me where do you want to go.
Yn: I want to go to the Seoul Lavender Pride International University.
Cab driver: Seoul Lavender Pride International University? Ma'am it is best to your building. It is in walking distance.
Yn: I know but.... How can I explain it to you. I just have some problem. I can't walk. So please take me there. And don't go from short cut. Take the longest route to reach there.
Cab driver: Ok if you're saying so.

Yn in mind: I can't tell you why I can't walk there. Because if I did, I don't know what I will see.

The cab driver put brake and the car came to halt. Yn looked out and then came out. Paying to the driver she rushed inside the university. And then her day inside the huge building went well.

______________________________________________________________________________________

                                Total word count: 779

Author's note--
I don't know if you all check the notifications from my profile's conversations part. Most of you must have not checked it and just be definately angry on me for not paying any chapter but I wrote it in my conversation and notified that my hand's is paining and I can't write or post anything. It is STILL paining but somehow write the last part of this chapter. Hope you all check the notification. Have a nice day.
                                —Fanfictions_Authors