Chapter 14

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Once she was unconscious, he carried her and walked out of her apartment carrying her to his car which was parked there since days. Starting the engine in anger, his veins were popping out and his knuckles turning white. He drove to his building and then unbuckling the belt, he carried her out of his car and then to his two- storeyed apartment. He put her on his bed and kept looking at her, imagining things of him and her together. Caressing her hair like they were a lovely couples. If only he didn't behave like this at first and approaches her like a gentleman a guy should be too someone. He couldn't wait for anything, when it is about Yn. And now as she is already here he didn't want to loose this chance.

It had been past 3 hours since when Jeonghan has been continuously caressing her hair and imagining themselves like a romanticizing couples laughing, walking holding hands, while smiling ear to ear to himself. No one was there awake except him and the since then unconscious girl, Yn.

Not so short after his stomach growled in hunger. Having no choice but to get up from his seat, he did so. But still, after every little steps he would look back and check if his dearest love woke up or not.

Finding almost nothing good in his refrigerator to eat, he grabbed his wallet and keys and started walking towards the entrance door of his apartment. But his feet stopped.

Jeonghan: She will be still asleep right when I come back? Yes she will be asleep. I think I should buy everything at once for the whole month. I don't want to disturb my time with her for this whole month.

Saying this, he continued walking.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn opened her eyes and checked around her surrounding. There was no trace of Yoon Jeonghan. She got up from the bed in so instant that her head got dizzy for a moment. Checking here and there she escaped out of from his apartment. She sighed in relief when she left the building. Running to her apartment conscious of her surrounding to not get caught, she finally reached. Taking out her suitcase she hurriedly shoved all her clothes and left the apartment. Booking a cab, she told the driver to drive to...............................................,......................................................................,......................................................................,......................................................................,......................................................................,......................................................................,............................
BUSAN.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Reaching Busan, she gave the cab driver fair and looked around. It was her hastily made decision about which she now realised. She didn't knew anyone here. She didn't even had a spare apartment here where she could go. She kept thinking all over again and again what if Jeonghan followed her till here and now was hiding somewhere finding the best time to capture her. She clutched on her shirt tightly, taking time to console and prepare herself with some deep breathes and sighs. Where the cab driver had left her was a residential place. There was a building. With hopes high twinkling in her eyes she entered the building and walked towards the recipient.

Yn: Hello ma'am.
Receptionist: Hello ma'am. How may I help you?
Yn: Is there any room available?
Receptionist: yes mam there's one room. It is in the 10th floor. Do you want to book it.
Yn: Hmm yes, his much does it costs?
Receptionist: It depends ma'am. For 2 days it cost cheap, it is XX won.
Yn: Okay, I will take that room for some few days.
Receptionist: Do you have any problem ma'am?
Yn: No. I am fine.
Receptionist: If you have any problem, please inform us. Well here are the keys.
Yn: Thanks.

Taking the keys in her hand she used the elevator and reached too her booked apartment. She plopped herself on the bed and everything flashed infront of her eyes.

From being just a normal girl, to becoming someone's obsession. Becoming crazy because of the things which happen in less than millisecond. From being kidnapped by him to coming here...

Everything seemed so messed up.

She didn't knew what to do  anymore, where to go anymore, whom to trust and whom to not.

All she wanted was to have a stable life with a job through which she could help others.

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other, someone kept tracking her and found her location to be stable  in Busan. Smirking, he sat back comfortably on his chair with his eyes still on the screen which was pointing on a particular place, a hotel.

Joshua: Now it's time to claim what's mine. Just wait and watching darling, there will be a time when you will be in my arms and calling me your heart.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

🎉 CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WE HAVE CROSSED OVER 2.45K READERS!!!