Chapter 15 (Joshua)

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other, someone kept tracking her and found her location to be stable  in Busan. Smirking, he sat back comfortably on his chair with his eyes still on the screen which was pointing on a particular place, a hotel.

Joshua: Now it's time to claim what's mine. Just wait and watching darling, there will be a time when you will be in my arms and calling me your heart.

Joshua: Tu seras à moi quoi qu’il arrive, peu importe ce que dit le monde. Je me battrai contre tous ceux qui se mettront en travers de mon chemin même s'il s'agit de mes parents, mes frères, mes proches ou ............................ TOI . toi-même, tu ne peux pas gagner contre moi.
(You will be mine no matter what, no matter what the world says. I will fight against anyone who gets in my way even if it is my parents, my brothers, my loved ones or ............................. YOU . You yourself cannot win against me.)

He waited for the sun to rise so he could start with his execution. His eyelids didn't drop down while looking at you. It was like he was getting energy from seeing you do things and roam. He smirked evilly when he noticed you were about to change your dress. He sat back relaxed like he's watching a film.

His eyes never cleared even for a millisecond, as if his life depends on it. He felt himself glad to know to hack s phone and it's webcam. He saw you coming towards your phone after changing. And suddenly a cloth came flying from your hand and drop in the phone which blocked the webcam too record anymore.

He hissed in anger and slammed his fist on the table where he was seated. He waited and waited for three cloth to get removed but the minutes turned into an hour. He tubeless his fingers through his hair locks groaning. He did up from his chair, walked to the wall infront and pitched it thrice in anger making it bleed. He wasn't acting like the idol Joshua he was.

He has turned into a  beast wondering for ways to get his love. Suddenly a ting came from his phone. It was a comment from his fan, fangirling over his pics. A smirk spread on his lips. He quickly went over to his chat section and opened the only user on his chat room. Clicking on the user, he typed 'Hi. I want to talk to you if you are free and willing to'. For her to believe him and fall in love with him, he has to hide the beast which came out only because of her.

Keeping that in mind, he always prepared himself to be the gentleman shua and not pin and pound on her. He moved to and fro with his eyes locked on his phone. His eyes widened and lips turned into a beautiful smile just when a message popped which was enough to enlighten him.

It said 'I would be glad to have a talk with my favourite idol'. Surely from the message he could make out that it was from Yn without even checking the user id.

He immediately went over to the call button and tapped it without thinking once. The call rang for thrice but the call ended. He hissed and looked at the message. Oh shoot! He forgot to recharge his networking site and there's nothing now. That means he will not get any online updates.

What will he do next?