Chapter 4 (Jeonghan)

Author's note-- I am not forcing you to follow me, but when you read a story or chapter which is ongoing the writer highly needs feedback from the readers so that he/she can know where she is lacking to give the feel of the story or if the readers like it or not. If you can then please leave a comment as a feedback for the particular chapter you are reading and of you wish also give the star a click. That's all I wish for now.

New character has been written in the following chapter as N.C. Until the character reveals himself he will be called N.C.

New character=N.C

Jaeyoni- a girl
Taesun- A boy
______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn: from now on I will always come here. It will be my second home.

He smiled to himself after hearing that she will come here everyday. Now he just have to know at what time he can see her. He went to the nearest shelf to her and pretended to search for a book.

N.C: umm excuse me miss.

He called the girl looking outside the window. When Yn heard his voice she looked at him with her eyes like 'you asking me?'. She pointed at herself. N.C. nodded looking at her and pointed his finger on her.

N.C: Can you help me find any interesting book.
Yn: U-h I am new here so I don't really know what to recommend you from this library.
N.C: Oh well then maybe we can search together and see what to recommend each other.
Yn: Let's just wait for my friends to come. Maybe they can help.
N.C: Atleast let's start though. When they will come they can join.
Yn: Umm ok. You look for yourself I will look for myself.
N.C: Ok.

While they were looking around some books N.C. tried many times to sometimes brush his hand on hers or bump his shoulder on her and then say sorry. Yn tried to keep her distance from him. Soon she heard her friends' voice, they were bickering with each other.

Taesun: Oh look Yn's already looking for book. Let's look for ourseleves too and don't you dare call me that again. Otherwise I will kill you.
Yn: Guys stop it.

Yn went with them and sticked to Jaeyoni. She felt someone staring at he but when she looked around no one was seen staring at her. In that aisle only N.C. and Yn and he friends were there. She looked at N.C. suspiciously but for a long time he didn't even looked at her. When he turned around, his eyes met Y/n's. He smiled at her and walked away like nothing. So Yn shook off the suspiciousness and looked around for a book. After some good 5 minutes she found a side cover of a book very attractive. She thought she can reach her hand till the book and grab it but it was all happening in just thoughts. When she tried to grab it, there was to much gap between her hand and the book. She then tried to jump and grab it but as there were some who were thick and coming out a little bit from the shelf her shirt got stuck at the edge of a book which had pointed corner, Yn removed her corner part of the shirt which was stuck at the book and look up to the book she eagerly wanted. She looked too her right and found no ladder. Just as she was about to turn her head left someone came near to get sonaly like pinning her to the shelf. Yn's breathe hitched due to the closeness. She knew it was none of her friends because she was at the end of the aisle and they were still at the start, bickering. The hand of the person came down with a book. When her eyes went to that book cover, Oh! It is the same book she was trying to get. When she senses that the person backed away, she turned her self to face that person.