chapter 5 (Jeonghan)

Author's note-- Please follow me and click the star button below.

New character = N.C.

Until the new character doesn't reveals his identity N.C will be named for it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I went back in the elevator and went down and his behind the stairs. I don't want to see the cute angel Jeonghan of seventeen who's always infront the camera to act like a pyscho. He really creeped me out on the first day and today. 20 minutes passed and now I saw a frustrated Jeonghan coming out of the elevator. Did his friend not come to meet him? Or did they have a fight. Who cares, is his life let him do whatever he wants.

But dear, what if he really does what he wants? Will YOU be able to do whatever you want?

This went on and on. I always went to my university very early, earlier than I used to and went from the other round. I never thought shortcut would give me creeps after that day. Till now it's been 20 days that I have not seen Jeonghan. That's better. Who knows I look really bad that's why he wants to say first that I am beautiful and he likes me and boom 💥. He will make fun of me infront of everyone? Means, I am not saying that he definitely has a bad character off screen but whatever he did to me when we met, I think I have a small right to speak based on his impression towards me off screen. He was one of my bias in seventeen. Even the one I met in the library. He was one of them. I couldn't believe the first time I saw them. I was like flying above the clouds with my own invisible wings.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A month later:

Yn: Oh gosh! It's too late, I have to go back home quickly and prepare for the interview. The review notes are to long and we have to make an assignment explaining them. I will be dead meat if I don't complete it.

Yn walked as fast as she could and walked out of the university entrance gate.

Yn: I should take the alley route. I will reach quickly. But- no no no. I don't think he will be there. We haven't met for a month now. I don't think I will see him. I don't have time God!!!

Yn ran towards the alley and kept on running.
Just as she was about the to pass the back door of Jeonghan's building she was pulled back.

Yn: Aaah!!

Yn: Who the he-

Yn looked up angrily at the person but her breathe got snatched away. Her angry face turned into a scared. She gulped a big lump.

Yn: J- Jeonghan
Jeonghan: Missed me?
Yn: Jeonghan what are you doing. Leave my hand.
Jeonghan's: Why? I don't think I am doing anything else than holding your hand. Isn't it ok for an admirer to hold hands of whom he admires?
Yn: What are you doing here? Leave me I have to go.
Jeonghan: Oh~ so you're in hurry. Don't worry I will walk with you. It's too late. It is too dangerous for my precious gem to walk alone in this dark.
Yn: No need. I am not a child. I can go alone.
Jeonghan: DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I SAID I WILL WALK YOU HOME!?

Jeonghan suddenly burst in anger scaring her. She tried to take few steps back but he pulled her hand. He was holding her hand tight that every move he made on her hand bruised her. He leaned his face towards her while she moved her face away from him.