Chapter 1 (jeonghan)

Yn came out of the bathroom already in her outfit. She wore a pastel green colored shirt paired with porcelain colored flared pants. She tied her hair half up and put on some lip tint.

Going to her kitchen she took bread and toasted them before eating it with some juice. After having a good breakfast she washed the dishes and drank less than a half glass of water because she can't stay drinking only juice.

Going back to her bedroom she stood near her chair kept near her study table. Taking the strap of her bag she slung it on her shoulder.

Taking a deep breathe she walked over to the living room and room the keys from a drawer.

Jingling it around her index finger she started humming and paced to the door... Closing the door she turned you the elevator and started he journey to her university.

It has been 3 years and she was in her last year giving the last exam which was today. She wasnt from Korea but she lived the starting of the days like she was born here.

______________________________________________________________________________________

As she turned left, only four big buildings were left and after taking a turn she would reach near to her university's gate.

Suddenly a man came out of one of the building and you stepped back getting scared. There was no one, literally no one as it was early. The man stared at her. She squinted her eyes at him but then shook her head slyly. Stepping aside to give him a way if he wants to go on the way she was standing.

She walked past her but she felt something gliding down her hands and clasping her fingers. It stopped her from walking. She looked down to her hands and saw the man's left hand clasped with her left hand. She tried to take it back but he didn't let her. She turned her body to face him fully.

Yn: What is your problem mister? Leave my hands.

The man blinked multiple times before looking down to their hands and left her hand.

Man: Sorry sorry. I was just thinking something I didn't knew i held your hand. I am really sorry.
Yn: Hmm ok ok. But please don't do that again.
Man: Yes i will. By the way I am Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan.
Yn: Mm ok...ay.

Yn nodded her head confused because why would someone tell their name to a stranger?

Jeonghan: Do you know seventeen? A k-pop group?
Yn: Sorry i have to go. I will get late.
Jeonghan: O-oh ok. Ok you can go. Sorry for making you stay here longer.

Yn just nodded and turned around and continued walking to her university.

Jeonghan looked at his hands and a small smile crept on his lips. He thought if this is how 'love at first sight' happens.

He thought of something and started following her. Soon he caught her walking ahead he made sure they had some distance in between and that the girl or you can say Yn wouldn't know that someone is following her.

After she took turn after passing the big buildings she reached near her university.

Jeonghan looked up to see the university's name. He smiled even more when he saw how near that girl's university is from his building. He saw her taking out the ID card from her pocket and wear it around her neck and get inside using the card to scan to let her enter.

He leaned his body on the nearest wall and kept watching her. He didn't knew what was going in his mind but all he knew was he fell in love with her and wants to make the girl his girlfriend and in future his wife. He will not care about what her answer is, he will make her his no matter what.

Unknowingly a sly smirk appeared on his face. He wasn't planning to let that girl slip away from his hands.

Now that she has stepped in his life she has to keep on either walking along with or run away from him. He thinks he is in love but when the person doesn't want to care about the latter's asnwer and just wants to do his plan then it can't be love. Is it the same with Jeonghan? Will the love at first sight he thinks change into something else?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jeonghan forgot the reason for what he came out of his apartment when he saw Yn. He followed her to her university and stayed there until lots of youngsters came out indicating that the schooling hours has ended.

Jeonghan put his mobile phone inside his pocket and stood upright.

His eyes checking each and every face to see if a familiar face passes his eyes. 5 minutes passed and still some people, alone or in groups, were coming out of the gate.

His eyes shone when someone dearest to him came out laughing with her friends and hitting each other's arms jokingly.

___Author's-note_____________________________________________________________________

•The begining of this book will not be that much scaring or creepy. But it will soon gradually have some stalkings and all and all.
•Remember i haven't written something in this creepy genre so if the story is not that creepy as you expected. I am a fluff and cute story writer so it's my first time writing such things.
•This story will be posted every Sunday. And Jeonghan's series will be posted every Wednesday.