chapter 3(jeonghan+new entry)

Author's note-- oh my gosh!! This series ranks 6 in #jeonghan. Do check the description and the tags section where it reveals the rank of my stories in the tags.

And should I change the name of this book? What should I keep then just comment your ideas, the best be chosen.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jeonghan: Baby. No one is going to help you.
Yn: The hell is wrong with you! Leave me. How dare you call me baby!!
Jeonghan: Simple. Because I love you. So I can call you my baby.
Yn: We just met yesterday and you are already behaving like this?! Leave me.
Jeonghan: Ok ok. I am leaving you now but I will make you say yes. Don't worry. Bye bye Miss- Mrs. Yoon.
Yn: Jeongha-

Before she could say anything else he ran away with a speed of light. Yn stomped her right foot in anger and turned around and continued walking to her university. She was really angry on herself for letting him do and say whatever he did. He may be still a famous ex-idol but that doesn't mean he can do this. It's been years since his band got disbanded but she doesn't think any of his bandmates know his this type of behaviour. He looked like a creep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

After her lectures ended, Yn came out with her friends and got a quick glance of the alley-like path to see someone with his phone, the face wasn't visible but she could make it that it was definitely him.

So she turned to her friends and said,

Yn: Hey guys we haven't hang out since so many days. Let's go today.
Jaeyon: yes our final exams were so hectic so let's freshen up our mind. These job interview lectures are adding more fuel to my tiredness.
Taesun: Ok ok let's go in my car.
Jaeyon: yea~~

Yn quickly pulled them to the parking area before he can see her.

While on the other hand, Jeonghan kept on looking shifting his eyes from his phone to the gate to see any glimpse of Yn. But he couldn't . Time - by - time the area got empty but there was no sign of Yn. Now he knew that Yn took the chance of him looking at his phone and ran away from any other way. He punched the wall beside him so hard that his hands started bleeding blood raging in anger. He turned his heels and went inside the building from the back door.

Making his way towards his living room he shattered a vase out of rage. His eyes were shooting daggers. He hit his head with his hand for being irresponsible and letting the only girl he loved from the bottom of his heart slip away from him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn enjoyed the time being with her friends in the coffee shop. After having a good time they decided to go to the library and read more about interviews as their professor is going to take a short interview. So Taesun drove them to a library which was nearer to Yn than the one she used to go, and it was also big and gave a smooth and happy library vibes that it will make you study more efficiently.

They took their seats at the corner of the library near the window.

Jaeyon: Umm guys I want too go to restroom. Can anyone accompany?
Taesun: I will come with you. Yn what about you? Do you want to come?
Yn: No no. I am fine. You two can go.
Jaeyon: ok. Let's go and ask one of the staffs here the way.
Taesun: Hmm.

They stood up from there and went to one of the staff standing far away. Yn was now alone.

Yn stared outside as breeze blew leaves and flowers gently in a swift motion.

While Yn was staring outside she caught the eyes of a man who just entered the empty section where Yn was. He wanted to go near her and start a talk but couldn't make it how to. So he thot to just pass by her and thought that it's only four today that he is seeing her and that the following of his heart will eventually stop at its own. Just as he passed her he heard her murmuring to herself,

Yn: from now on I will always come here. It will be my second home.

He smiled to himself after hearing that she will come here everyday. Now he just have to know at what time he can see her. He went to the nearest shelf to her and pretended to search for a book.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Total word count: 922

Guess who just entered the story!?!?
Comment down who you think. Joshua? Hoshi? Or any other member of seventeen? Or just a new character of this story?

Comment down quickly.

Author's note--
My exams are going to start from the next week so if I forget to upload any chapter then that's definitely cause I couldn't touch the phone. I can't set any timer for publishing so you will have to wait. Thank God I have already written few more chapters before hand so I will not have to worry about wetiitng and then publishing so whenever the time comes I will just publish. Wish me luck cause this topper's gonna snatch someone's percentage.
Please follow me, and vote this chapter you really like it and check out my other book 'Two souls'.Hahaha . Have a nice day!!