!Note!

This series will be uploaded every Sunday and Tuesday.
.
.
.
•The personality of Yn will be same as it has been in every series.
.
.
.
-> Personality of Yn.
        . Has bambi eyes.
        . Has blackish brown hair.
        . Is 150 cm. As she is not from Korea 
          her height differs.
        . Bubbly and extrovert.
        . Smart in studies
.      
.
.
• this personality will not change in any series. And if it does, this note will be uploaded in prior before starting the chapters.
.
.
.
• Personality of the main character contains some obsessive actions as the chapter is. I think you already know so I don't have to write the personality for each character.
.
.
.
•Its a request to all who read the chapters to kindly give feedback about the chapters so that I know how you feel reading the chapters. A writer eagerly needs the feedback of the readers which can motivate him/her to continue writing.
.
.
.
•If you don't like something in the chapter please mention so that I can change it and don't repeat it again.
.
.
.
• If you want me to add something then do comment and I will definitely add in the scenes. If you have any ideas to make this series more creepy or something then do comment.
.
.
.
•A playlist will be edited and plotted before the start of the series. If you would like to recommend some  songs that suits this chapter, then feel free to comment down the song title.
.
.
.
.
.
•Have a nice day/night/evening.

                                   Fanfictions_authors
            A.k.a  -Authors_Cute_Fanfictions😊