Chapter 17 (Joshua+ Hoshi)

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the telephone ringing got him started and he nearly was about to shout out of fear but slapped his hand on his mouth. He could hear her running towards the telephone. Stooping forward, he saw her back facing him. Tip-toeing he pulled out the sleeping pills and crushed then on his way and poured it on her drink and ran back to his place. His low running made done thumping sounds which made Yn turn around out of curiosity. If he was even a little late, then he would have been caught by now.

Keeping the telephone down, Yn returned back to the small kitchen and started stirring the juice again. Drinking it, she washed the glass and went to sleep.

Coming out of his hiding place, Joshua folded his hands and leaned on the door, as ur he was admiring something so dearly, which was true for him and seemed to be heavenly.

Half an hour had passed, and now Joshua was hundred percent sure that she was in great slumber sleep and wasn't going to wake up any soon. So he had the chance to............

______________________________________________________________________________________

He went closer to the bed. Sitting on the edge, his left hand went to caress her hair. His eyes glistening with love and something a psycho shows. His eyes travelled from her face to her nose to lips. He took a deep breathe and and his eyes got heavy. He lowered himself and felt the touch of her lips on his. Pressing himself more on her, he could now fully taste her lips. He knew that she every month used a different flavoured chapstick, and he also knew that this month she was using strawberry flavoured. Moving his lips on her, he was more kissing her unconscious self. It went on till he was about to pass out from lack of oxygen. Stopping from kissing her, he leaned back a bit and layed on the bed beside her with his his eyes closed. His thoughts stormed about whatever was happening in his life and what he was doing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I know I am publishing the chapter after so many days even after my exams had finished many days later. But I wasn't feeling good so I couldn't write.