Chapter 10

Author's note--
Please do give feedbacks and vote for this chapter of you like it. And you can even follow my profile to get notified whenever I upload a new chapter or series.

______________________________________________________________________________________

They kept on talking, sometimes Yn kept mentioning that it's time for her to go back but he always held her hand and made her sit back, not letting her go away. This was the chance he had to take to get to know her fully. All the time he admired her from afar but now he wasn't letting her go. He had her plans ready, first make her friend and then slowly slowly grow feelings for you in her mind and then Congress, and if she doesn't then execute plan B, capture her.

Will he have to execute plan B, of will he be successful in developing feelings in Yn for him?

Yn:Soonyoungshi, it's really getting dark. I need to return back home I have to go somewhere tomorrow.
Hoshi: Where?
Yn: Some research work.
Hoshi: Oh~ Ok. Let's go I will send you back home.
Yn: No no no. I will go back.

Saying it almost like rapping, she took her bag and ran away from him. He kept looking at her until she faded away. Chuckling to himself, he remembered the things they talked about few minutes ago.

______________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as she returned home, she locked the firmly and checked everything, everything was safe and today on their place. She went to the windows and checked and they were also locked from inside. She sighed in relief and plotted herself on the bed. Her eyes closed not until she heard continuous beeping sound of her notification. Confused, she took out her phone from her bag and unlocked it. Again, they were from Instagram and from that same person. Last time, he just liked and commented on her posts but this time he messaged her personally. Opening the chats she read the messages.

                            Today - 5 mins ago active

Hello!

Remember me?

I was the one who helped
you book a cab.

Of course you will
remember me.

You were once also
a carat.

Are you busy?

Reply me, dear~

Ok, then if you do not
then I will not too.

My new friend doesn't
remember me 😭

Well if you still don't know who I am. Then it's me, Joshua!!

You are still not replying
even though you are online.

Guess you are really busy.

See you next time.

___________________________________________
              End of the conversation

She kept staring at the texts glowing from her cellphone.

Yn in mind: Don't know what but I am feeling something. Like an alert? But why? Is just him right, he's Joshua. But Jeonghan was also in the same group as him and the other one. But they approached in a friendly way while he didn't. I guess only he is like that and the rest are all good. But what is that feeling? Thinking about how it made feel after reading messages, it makes me sick. Haish~  I will go and eat quickly and then sleep. I guess it's because of that.

Yn's phone was left unlocked and after some minutes later her phone went to settings and suddenly a blank screen appeared. The black screen showed some codes being typed but who was typing? Yn left her phone on the bridge table minutes ago. Then who was doing it? After so long a message popped up in the black screen and delete option was clicked. It was clear that Yn was not doing that but the question arises who? Who is doing it? Will Yn get to know about this any soon?

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, someone's lips drew into a wide smile. His smile was creepy, and he himself was turning into a CREEP.
He grinned while looking at his phone screen which was glowing pitch black and there was a message that had popped:

Congratulations!!! You have successfully got the access to phone Xxx-Xxxx-Xxx. Now you can see everything even if the other user uses its phone. Just tap thrice and you will get the access and to twice to turn off the access.

Was this message going to bring trouble to Yn?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note--
Please do give feedbacks and vote for this chapter of you like it. And you can even follow my profile to get notified whenever I upload a new chapter or series.