Chapter 16 (Joshua)

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other, someone kept tracking her and found her location to be stable  in Busan. Smirking, he sat back comfortably on his chair with his eyes still on the screen which was pointing on a particular place, a hotel.

Joshua: Now it's time to claim what's mine. Just wait and watching darling, there will be a time when you will be in my arms and calling me your heart.

Joshua: Tu seras à moi quoi qu’il arrive, peu importe ce que dit le monde. Je me battrai contre tous ceux qui se mettront en travers de mon chemin même s'il s'agit de mes parents, mes frères, mes proches ou ............................ TOI . toi-même, tu ne peux pas gagner contre moi.
(You will be mine no matter what, no matter what the world says. I will fight against anyone who gets in my way even if it is my parents, my brothers, my loved ones or ............................. YOU . You yourself cannot win against me.)

He waited for the sun to rise so he could start with his execution. His eyelids didn't drop down while looking at you. It was like he was getting energy from seeing you do things and roam. He smirked evilly when he noticed you were about to change your dress. He sat back relaxed like he's watching a film.

His eyes never cleared even for a millisecond, as if his life depends on it. He felt himself glad to know to hack s phone and it's webcam. He saw you coming towards your phone after changing. And suddenly a cloth came flying from your hand and drop in the phone which blocked the webcam too record anymore.

He hissed in anger and slammed his fist on the table where he was seated. He waited and waited for three cloth to get removed but the minutes turned into an hour. He tubeless his fingers through his hair locks groaning. He did up from his chair, walked to the wall infront and pitched it thrice in anger making it bleed. He wasn't acting like the idol Joshua he was.

He has turned into a  beast wondering for ways to get his love. Suddenly a ting came from his phone. It was a comment from his fan, fangirling over his pics. A smirk spread on his lips. He quickly went over to his chat section and opened the only user on his chat room. Clicking on the user, he typed 'Hi. I want to talk to you if you are free and willing to'. For her to believe him and fall in love with him, he has to hide the beast which came out only because of her.

Keeping that in mind, he always prepared himself to be the gentleman shua and not pin and pound on her. He moved to and fro with his eyes locked on his phone. His eyes widened and lips turned into a beautiful smile just when a message popped which was enough to enlighten him.

It said 'I would be glad to have a talk with my favourite idol'. Surely from the message he could make out that it was from Yn without even checking the user id.

He immediately went over to the call button and tapped it without thinking once. The call rang for thrice but the call ended. He hissed and looked at the message. Oh shoot! He forgot to recharge his networking site and there's nothing now. That means he will not get any online updates.

He quickly went over to his laptop and paid for his mobile network to get it's access back. His wifi had to be recharged, cause it to didn't survive to connect to his digital phone.

He tried to call again and again but everytime, voice message was sent from Yn's side to contact later. In anger he smashed his phone to the wall which fell on his bed. Fortunately the phone survived without breaking into pieces.

His fingers ran through his hair locks, then messing his hair and again detangling them. His eyes were getting restless and couldn't find one spot to look at calmly and think. He went over to his bed and sat on it. He closes his eyes and rest them on his palm. Recalling all the events that took place today involving Yn, he sat straight. His eyes widening realising he still could see her. He paced hastily to his table and started to check for the location when Yn replied to him in insta. He knew that she was in the hotel room while replying him. He got the address, noting it down in his notepad he switched off the devices. Going to his huge living room, he got his coat, keys and left the apartment.

Driving to the hotel residing in the address which he had noted in his notepad. He asked a stranger to make sure he arrived on the exact desired place. Nodding his head when he got assured, he came out of his car. Going to the receptionist, he removed his mask and could see the receptionist's heart flutter and her fangirling at him. He knew he could ask her to do anything just by his attractive looks.

Joshua: Excuse Miss. My friend,Yn , is staying here. Can please please please tell me in which room she is?
Receptionist: You are her...?
Joshua: Her friend. I want to surprise her.
Receptionist: She is staying in...(gives the detail carelessly)

Joshua spoke with adding do much honey to his voice which made him the gentleman shua he was before. Listening to his voice and fluttered by his shining looks, the receptionist violated the rules of not giving any information about their visitors.

Joshua: Thank you so much Miss.
Receptionis: may I get a selfie with you?
Joshua: Yeah sure.

He got a selfie with her so that he could have her wrapped around his fingers.

Going to the elevator, he went to the apartment Yn is currently staying. Inputting the building and the room no. together, he was successful in guessing the room's password and got in. The while rom was dark. There was no trace of any soul in the room. He surely walked over to the bedroom and heard shower running. He hid behind the closet. In some few seconds, Yn came out of bathroom and heard her saying,

Yn: I need to prepare juice to drink before sleeping. I don't know why I am feeling restless.

With this she went to kitchen. Joshua remembered that always carries sleeping pills in the coat he is wearing just in case he required. He heard the glass getting stirred.

Suddenly the telephone ringing got him started and he nearly was about to shout out of fear but slapped his hand on his mouth. He could hear her running towards the telephone. Stooping forward, he saw her back facing him. Tip-toeing he pulled out the sleeping pills and crushed then on his way and poured it on her drink and ran back to his place. His low running made done thumping sounds which made Yn turn around out of curiosity. If he was even a little late, then he would have been caught by now.

Keeping the telephone down, Yn returned back to the small kitchen and started stirring the juice again. Drinking it, she washed the glass and went to sleep.

Coming out of his hiding place, Joshua folded his hands and leaned on the door, as ur he was admiring something so dearly, which was true for him and seemed to be heavenly.

Half an hour had passed, and now Joshua was hundred percent sure that she was in great slumber sleep and want going to wake up any soon. Do he had the chance to............

______________________________________________________________________________________

What change for he had to do? What was he going to do next? Will Jeonghan be successful to find her? What about Hoshi, will his dreams of being with Yn get crushed?