Chapter 2 (Jeonghan)

His eyes shone when someone dearest to him came out laughing with her friends and hitting each other's arms jokingly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He saw them parting their ways and the unknown girl, to him, came walking towards the same way she walked to the univeristy this morning. He started walking ahead little by little walking very slowly and acted like he was already going from that path. He saw her walking past him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Jeonghan: Excuse me miss!
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeonghan called Yn who looked back confusion painted in her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeonghan: Umm can you tell me where is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He looked at her ID card and saw her address.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeonghan: *clearing his throat* Can you tell me where is Diamond group's building block no. 13?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn looked at him and nodded her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Yn: I am heading there. Come follow me.
Jeonghan: Ok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeonghan walked along with her on the footpath. She walked very little ahead of him and he kept on looking at her. Whenever she would look at him he would act like he is getting familiar to the path.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Jeonghan: Umm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeonghan looked at her and Yn looked  halfly at him from her shoulder.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.
.

Jeonghan: What is your name?
Yn: No need to know. You are stranger to me and I am stranger to you.
Jeonghan: Uh still.. so that I can take you on dinner or café as a repay.
Yn: I didn't do something big that you need to repay. Also i have lots of work to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yn walked faster, Jeonghan had to hop some steps to catch up with her.
.
.
.
.

.
.
After 15 minutes walk Yn stopped infront of a building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Yn: Here is the building you were searching for.
Jeonghan: Yeah thanks. Do you live here?
Yn: Told you, you don't need to know my personal things.
Jeonghan: Ok-ay.
Yn: Go.
Jeonghan: Yeah yeah.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
Jeonghan walked inside the building looking back to Yn time to time. Yn stood there still with her hands folded. Once Jeonghan disappeared in the darkness of the building Yn walked towards the building. She walked to the elevator and stepped inside once the door of the elevator slid aside. Jeonghan kept on looking at her from his hideous place at the stairs. A smirk appeared on his face as he got to know where she live. The screen showed that the elevator which Yn took stopped at third floor. He climbed the flight of stairs like a spider man and reached the third floor in just 10 seconds.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
He quietly walked through the corridor and saw Yn punching in the apartment code. Once the door unlocked Yn immediately went inside slightly pushing the door to close. But as the door was slightly pushed it took some seconds to get closed and in that mean time Jeonghan ran to the code and saw that the numbers were about to face so he memorized then.
.

The Creeps (Jeonghan,Joshua & Hoshi Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara