Chapter 11

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn's phone was left unlocked and after some minutes later her phone went to settings and suddenly a blank screen appeared. The black screen showed some codes being typed but who was typing? Yn left her phone on the bedside table minutes ago. Then who was doing it? After so long a message popped up in the black screen and delete option was clicked. It was clear that Yn was not doing that but the question arises who? Who is doing it? Will Yn get to know about this any soon?

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand, someone's lips drew into a wide smile. His smile was creepy, and he himself was turning into a CREEP.
He grinned while looking at his phone screen which was glowing pitch black and there was a message that had popped:

Congratulations!!! You have successfully got the access to phone Xxx-Xxxx-Xxx. Now you can see everything even if the other user uses its phone. Just tap thrice and you will get the access and to twice to turn off the access.

Was this message going to bring trouble to Yn?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn: oh God! We just have  one more week to attend the classes and then we are free. We will get our license and reports. Yay!! Today it really made my morning fresh. I don't know what Taesun and Jaeyon's reaction will be after reading this email. They really hate to attend these classes. Aish~ Oh no! I am getting late. Wait. Ayeeeee my clock has stopped. I will have to buy new batteries for it.

Ting~~

Yn: Hmm? Who messaged me in this very early morning.

She grabbed her phone from the table and unlocked it.

Yn: Why does it feels so different?

Clicking on the notification she read the words which was recently sent some seconds ago.

Unknown: Congratulations!!!🎉 You are finally going to be free from the hell. If I could then I would stop your sessions so that I could make you my girlfriend but,.... No worries I can definitely wait for you. If you are thinking I am from your University then you are wrong~~ Have a good day, mon amour~

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yn felt so toxic after reading the message. She felt thousands of eyes on her, she looked around her and there. She crept closer towards the drawer and gripped it tightly.

Yn: Who sent this?

______________________________________________________________________________________

The person who sent that message smiled as he could see the fear on his love's face. He whispered to himself "Mon amour~ Don't worry this fear will go away when you will see me, be with me... Forever "

______________________________________________________________________________________

On the other hand Jeonghan was getting out of rage because yesterday he did not see his love. As he said, he can't stay even a minute without Y/n. And that's what happening inside the closed walls. Jeonghan kept on roaming here and there almost pulling out his hair. He must have screamed for thousands that his throat had gotten sore by now.

Jeonghan: No no no. Jeonghan you are a man. You can't be like this. Go and get the thing which I'd making you feel like this. Get your medicine. Get your Yn. Yes yes. I will go to her now. I told her to meet me everyday, how dare she to ignore me. Today I will teach her a lesson. Then she will never ignore me. She will be with me everytime.

Jeonghan got his leather jacket and marched hastily towards her building.

Cold wind gently brushing against him but he cared no more about this pleasant early morning. All he cared about now was to have his medicine wrapped under his arms. He had had hundreds of dreams of her and him talking like a normal couples, holding hands and walking on the streets, cooking food together. But all these seemed to get crushed under the ground just because of today.

Reaching the building he looked up and found that the curtains of her living room were pulled aside. That means she has woken up now; early. He quickly went to the elevator and pressed 3rd floor like there was no tomorrow and he HAD to meet her this instance. Well that was surely the case.

Ringing the doorbell continuously he was getting impatience.

Yn came near the door getting scared and being a fool and due to messages her brain had stopped working so she opened the door without looking throught the peephole and invited the devil.

Just as she opened the door the person behind the door grabbed her neck, closed the door and slammed her against the wall; and these all happened in just a blink of eye. Yn gasped for air.

Yn: J-j-Jeonghan !!?
Jeonghan: Why? Oh ain't I a surprise?
Yn: Wh-w-what are you doing here?
Jeonghan: Why? Can't come to meet my girlfriend? Why did you not come to meet me yesterday?
Yn: Jeonghan leave... Jeonghan leave my neck.
Jeonghan: Answer my question and then I will leave you.
Yn: Jeonghan please leave me... Please... I can't breathe.
Jeonghan:  Answer my damn question!!
Yn: Jeonghan... I - I ...
Jeonghan: I what?!

______________________________________________________________________________________

                                Total word count: 967

Author's note--
Please give feedbacks on this chapter and if you liked it please give it a vote by clicking on the star symbol. Yes I know that I have not posted since many days but that was due to a problem and some Heavy work.