Is she supposed to have a harem?: Who Made Me a Princess x Fem! reader

What Will It Take For You To Love Me?

"Should I become like Jennette?"

A girl's hands grip a man's black pants—a blonde haired with blue jewel eyes and soft white skin.

"If I do, then will you call my name dearly like you do hers, and watch me with warmth in your eyes?"

A blonde haired with the same jewel-blue eyes as the little girl. He looked at the girl with cold eyes.

"Will you hold me in your arms...Without pushing me away?"

"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die," The man said.

"Why is that?" The girl asked, "I'm your daughter too, father. I was by your side much longer than Jennette."

"You fool..."

The piercing contempt. His voice digging into my ears was more cruel than ever.

"There was never a day I considered you my daughter."

Claude was heartless until the very end. The deepest of despair like never before flooded Athansia's eyes...- "Loveable Princess" Chapter 8, Twisted Faith -

????'s POV

"This story is messed up."

Huh? I snap back to reality and look at my best friend Monica or Mon. She holds a book called "Lovely Princess" with a pink cover.

"How is Athansia the villain when all she wanted was a family and got executed for some murder she didn't commit," Monica slaps the book close and sets it down on the desk.

"Books these days... Just make my blood boil," Monica leans on the desk with her arms crossed over her chest.

"That's what life is like," I lean beside her.

I hear her groan, "Our shift is over, say...why don't we get some ramen--I'm paying this time!" Monica makes a thumbs-up and winks at me.

I giggle, "Alright, let me take my apron off."

"Take your time!"

~Timeskip~

We were sitting by a booth table, Monica sitting across from me. We were also in our everyday clothes.

"Ah! That was some good noodles," Monica places her arms behind her arm and leans on her chair.

"Can't believe you found that book," Monica said.

"I know! It's shocking to find those books these days," I said.

"I mean-- It's not like you'll die and get reincarnated to a fantasy novel and be the character that everyone hates," Monica said.

I feel like she jinxed me and I don't know why...