Before you she was my lover: Rascal Don't Dream x Fem! Bisexual reader

3rd POV

A girl with H/c hair was in her bed, lying down as the sun reflect on her eyes as she open them which they squinted from the light.

Y/n stretched half of her body as she felt a weight on her legs, under the light blue cleaned sheets.

Y/n fixed the right short sleeve of her shirt which was a pink shirt, covering her bare shoulder.

Y/n yawns softly as she pulls the light blue bed sheets off of her and looks at her lap to see a girl who has waist-length black hair that has bangs hanging on the left side with a bunny-shaped barrette in the back.

"Yo. Mai. Wake up we gotta go to school." Y/n shook Mai up as the girl with black hair mumbles something before tightening her grip on Y/n's waist.

Y/n sighs before attacking her girlfriend with kisses as Mai laughs trying to push away Y/n who keeps on giving her kisses.

"Ahaha...S-stop...that's e-enough!" Laughed Mai as she tries to talk from all the laughter.

Y/n stops giving her kisses as she lets Mai catch her breath.

Mai pouts before hugging her girlfriend as she shakes her. "Y/N! Why did you torture me with kisses?!" Complained Mai as Y/n giggled.

"Now you're up, we need to get ready for school." Y/n got off the bed as she takes her shirt off.

Mai sighs. "Why do I have to go? They don't even give me the paper." Said Mai as she crosses her arms.

"True. But who will I see their beautiful face when I see them?" Smirked Y/n as she button her uniform shirt.

Mai sighs again. "Fine. But can we go to the library in my bunny costume? I want to see if other people can see me." Said Mai.

"Sure." Y/n puts on her uniform jacket.

"Get dressed. I'll make breakfast." Said Y/n as she head the kitchen.

~Timeskip~

In the library was sitting by a table with an open book on the table as she watches her lovely girlfriend wearing a bunny costume walking around.

Y/n giggles before continuing to read her book.

Y/n then feels someone tap her shoulder. She then looks behind her to see Mai.

"Yes, Mai?" Y/n closes her book.

"Someone finally saw me." Said Mai.

"Really? Who was it?" Asked Y/n.

"Sakuta Azusagawa, from you class. Class 2-1." Said Mai.

Y/n sighs. "That guy. He keeps looking at me whenever he thinks I don't know."

Mai clenches her fists before grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging her out of the library making everyone confused about Y/n who was dragged by an invisible girl.