Taste so sweet: Descendants 1,2, & 3 x Fem! Reader

Third Point of View

"Once upon a time, long, long..."

A girl's hand opens her tablet, "Well, more like 20 years ago."

"Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends." The tablet showed a portrait of Belle and the beast. A big cake appeared, "Big cake." The girl's finger flicks the cake making it fall.

"Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast united all of the kingdoms and go himself elected king of the United States of Auradon." A map of Auradon pops up.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks...basically all the really interesting people...and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there, of course, he didn't boot Y/n's mom to the isle of the lost." The girl groaned while showing the villains, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella, & Jafar.

"And...This is our hood." A picture shows the Isle of the Lost.

"We have no magic. No wi-fi. No way out."

"Hang on, you're about to meet us, well you're going to meet Y/n first and her...well you know what I'm talking about."

Ben aka Prince Ben stared at the isle of the lost as the tailor took his measurements. A few moments later the doors open revealing Belle, Beast, Y/n, & Ginger.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Exclaimed Beast.

"Ben's turning 16, dear and Y/n is turning 16 tomorrow as well." Said Belle. "Hey, pops, and Y/n." Ben waved at Y/n who waves back while Ginger felt left out.

"16? That's fat too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Said Beast as Bella looks over to her husband.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Said Belle. "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Beast jokingly laughed as Ben chuckled. "Kidding." Said Beast not wanting to make his wife mad.

"Mom, dad..." Ben trailed off.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Said Ben, making his dad step forward.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Questioned the Beast as his son nodded. "We started out with a few at first, I mean-- Y/n's mom is out of the list, o-only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Sighed Ben.

"Have you?" Beast's shoulder was held by his wife, Belle. "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Bell looked at her son.

"Cruella de Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen...Maleficent..." Ben was cut off by his father who yelled at him. "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!"

"Dad, just hear me out here." Said Ben. "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Shouted Beast.

"Dad! Their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life, Dad?" Asked Ben.

"...I suppose their children are innocent." Said Beast making Ben smile.

"Well, well done, Shall we?" Belle smiled leaving with Beast. Y/n smiles and gives Ben a thumbs up before skipping away with Ginger.

Ben waves at Y/n as he gazed look at Y/n. He then looks out the window.

Mal stole a lollipop from a baby making the others laugh. The others get scared by Maleficent's bodyguards and flee away scared as Mal turns around.

"Hi, mom." Said mal, smiling.

Maleficent walks up to her daughter and the others. "Stealing candy, Mal like Y/n's homemade sweets? I'm so disappointed." Said Maleficent.

"It was from a baby." Said Mal, making her mother smirk.

"Ah! That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent takes the lollipop from Mal before spitting on it and putting it in her armpit giving it to the bodyguard as it grabs it by the candy part. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." Mal frowns.

"It's the deets, Mal, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Said Maleficent.

"Cursing entire kingdoms." Said Mal with a dreamy voice. "You. Walk with me." Mal and Maleficent walk together.

"See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...How to be me." Said Maleficent.

"I know that. And I'll do better." Said Mal. "I'll teach you how to be me." Said Maleficent.

"Oh! There's new! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon." Said Maleficent.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school fille to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Shouted Mal. "Unlike Y/n who wanted to be a good person."