I'm sorry: Demon Slayer x Mother reader

How did things turn out like this?

"Nezuko... don't die. Please don't die. Because your big brother will definitely save you!"

"I'll definitely save you, So...Don't go dying on me."

3rd POV

Tanjirou was in the cold winter, full of logs in his basket as he wrote it on his back. "Tanjirou." Tanjirou looks at his aunt.

"Your face is all black, come over here." Kie wiped her hands with a white cloth. Kie cleans her nephew's face with the same cloth, "It's okay if you don't go. Because it's dangerous when the snow is falling."

"It's almost the new year, and everyone wants to eat to their heart's content, I'll only go sell a little charcoal," Tanjiro said.

"Thank you." Kie smiled.

"Ni-chan, you're going to the village today?" Shigeru asked.

"I want to go too!" Hanako said.

"Ehhhhhhhhh?"

"No. You can't walk as fast as Tajirou can." Kie said.

"But, aunt!" Hanako and Shigeru complained.

"No."

"Because he can't pull the cart today, you can't rest while he gives you a ride," Kie said.

"Takeo, because you can do it no problem, could you chop a few trees?" Tanjiro asked.

"I guess I could. *sighs*...I thought we'll all do it together...and with mom..." Takeo mutters.

Kie giggles and looks at Tanjiro. "You're just like your mother, if only she would at least spend time with her family." Tanjiro looks down with a sad face.

"Please come back quickly..."

"Be careful!"

The Kamado family waved at Tanjiro as he left and walked into the wintery forest.

Tanjiro comes across Nezuko who has a baby wrapped around her back with a blanket. "Onii-chan."

"Nezuko."

"I just lulled Rokuda to sleep...Because he'll start making an uproar." Nezuko said.

Tanjiro pats Rokuda's hair. "He's just lonely because dad died and mom doesn't come around much. It's like everyone is stuck to you, brother. You're just like mom." Nezuko said.

"Take care."

Tanjiro continues walking down to the mountain.

Our life isn't easy, but we're happy. But life is like this weather... It's always changing. It won't always be easy... And the snow won't always keep falling.

When happiness ends there's always...the smell of blood in the air.

In the town, people look at Tanjiro with a smile on their faces. "Oh, Tanjiro!" A woman said.

"You came down the mountain on a day like today? Yoo so work so hard!"

"Thanks for fixing my Shoji door the other day!"

"Hey! Sell me some charcoal!"

"Give me some charcoal too!"

"Aaah! Tanjiro!" A beaten-up man screamed. "You're just in time!"

"She says I broke a dish! Help me! Smell it!" The beaten-up man said.

Tanjiro sniffs the broken dish and looks at the two. "I smell a cat." "A cat? Oh, dear." The woman said.