HUNKIEPOP: Genderbend Huniepop x Fem! reader

Y/n's POV

I was lounging around in the bar in my zone about what I do with my life. I'm single and still a virgin!? For my life, I haven't had the confidence to talk to a boy, not once!? I was thinking. I didn't even realize someone took a sit beside me. "Hey~" Wha-what? Me??" I asked, jolting. Oh gosh, now I've done myself."Who else would I be talking to?" The guy questioned, oh my fucking lord! He's the hottest guy I ever saw, fuck. Gosh,

I should've worn something sexier. I'm just wearing a white button shirt, black-tight shorts, and black sneakers. I look at the man, "Oh really? Oh my, sorry, I don't talk to guys..." I rub my arm."You seem to be talking to one now, gorgeous~," The man said seductively, shit! He's so hot."The name's Kyu pleasure to meet you," Kyu said.

Wait, isn't that a girl's name? "Huh. That's a girly name to have..." I said, "Ahhh...yup, I have a girl name...yup. Great start," Kyu said."Are you going to be okay? You look like you have a hard time trying to hold on together," Kyu said. Shit, I haven't realized that my hands are fidgeting fast!? Am I that nervous to talk to a guy?

"No, no! I'm just...Ugh... I uh...." I started stuttering that I did not even know if they were words. "I uh- Uh-um- there you go. Proving my point," Kyu said. I sighed, lowering my head, "...Is it that obvious?" I lift my head.

"No offense, but I'm pretty sure I could see your nerves from Mars," Kyu said, "Well...hmm, this could work out quite splendidly."Yeah...Oh-ho-ho, yeah, this will be perfect! You got lucky stars tonight!" Kyu finger guns me with a wink. Kyu stands up, "Alright, I gotta go. But we'll see each other soon. I promise," He said, waving at me as he walked away.

What did he mean to see each other soon, and haven't even given me his phone number? Wait... does he know where I live!? I shrug my shoulders before continuing my beer which is half filled.

~Timeskip~

I was fast asleep when I heard someone yell, "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!"That yell made me shoot up from my bed before rubbing my tired eyes. I tried to process my vision, then saw a hot male in a girl's pink outfit with wings!? But my eyes start to doze off, "Gah! I'm up...I'm...zZzZzZz..."

"I will pull off the covers if you don't wake up right now," The pink-haired guy said.

My vision starts to clear, "Hold on...you look funny...am I still dreaming?" I pointed at the guy."Hate to burst your bubble, but this is real," The pink hair guy said, "Oh, come on, you haven't forgotten this handsome face, right? From the bar? It's me, Kyu."From the ba- oh my God, we didn't...no way...Did we...?" I looked at the under to check if I still had my panties.

He starts laughing, "No! No, no, no, no! I was working, and I don't screw clients on the clock," He said, "If it hasn't occurred to you yet, I'm a fairy. Not a vampire, not a demon.

"A fairy. Specifically, a love fairy," Kyu said.

Huh? I looked at him with unamused eyes, "A love fairy? How to swell...You could've just told me that," I said."You're adorable when you try to be sarcastic. Leave the jokes to me, mmkay?" Kyu asked, "My job as a love fairy requires me to help poor unfortunate souls like you out with the men. "It's not easy, but it's what I do," Kyu said,

"My track record's pretty impressive too...alongside something else, but ANYWAY! Getting off topic! Every client I've dealt with always ends up being the ones men fight and claw each other over for," Kyu said.

"You, on the other hand...well...You will be my stunning masterpiece by the end of this ride. Guarantee it," Kyu said."Why would you help me? What do you get out of this?" I asked, getting up from my bed and putting on the same black-tight shorts I had earlier.

"I wanna hook a sister up with a good guy for a night or two! Is that wrong?" Kyu crosses his arms over his chest. He then points at me, "We need to get you ready from loving so. Tell me, how many dates have you been on? Be honest."

Still, I put my unamused look and said, "Do sexy incubi from an otome game count?" I cross my arms under my boobs.

Everything went silent as I watched Kyu's soul leave out of his body until he turned back to normal, "Oh...Dear God, it's even more tragic than I imagined..."That's it. Get dressed. We're going out on a date," Kyu said.

I sigh, "Fine, "I start dressing in my white button shirt, black-tight shorts, and black sneakers. "Alright, I'm ready," I said."Great, let's head our way!" Kyu said.

~Timeskip~

We were outside the building apartment, but suddenly Kyu stopped, "What is it?"I have one last thing to give," Kyu handed me a tablet, "Introducing...the latest in love fairy technology...The HunkieBee four-point-oh," The HunkieBee is an essential lifeline for any person on the go. It automatically registers the info of new guys you meet and can even track their location,"

"You can organize your inventory, buy new gifts, upgrade your traits, and buy new sexy outfits or panties to impress when wooing the guys you go to a date...It's awesome," Kyu said.

"We don't have time to go over every feature, but you're a big girl...you can figure it out," Kyu said, "To access the HunkieBee, all you have to do is let the tablet scan your face any time."

I was about to put the tablet away, but Kyu stopped me, "Or if you are. Weird, you can use that button behind the tablet," Go ahead. Break that bad boy open," Kyu said.

I let the tablet scan my face before I saw an inventory of items, which were matching panties and a bra with the color white.

I turn off the tablet and put it in my back pocket, "Great! I think that's it for now. Let's get out there and talk to some dudes."Hell yeah! Let's do this shit!" I placed both of my hands on my hips with confidence."That's what I like to hear," Kyu said with sparkles in his eyes, "Now, if you wanna meet a hot dude. You gotta go where the hot dudes are."I've done scouting. I have a few ideas of where to start. It depends on what type of guys you are into," Kyu said.

"We can check out the university, the mall, the gym, the park, or the nearby cafe," Kyu said, "What it'll be like?"I think about it for a moment before deciding where I want to go, "University Campus," I said."Good choice, rookie. Couldn't have picked it better than myself," Kyu said, "Alright, ready? Get your game face on."