Stop being useless: Ao Bing x Male legend reader

3rd POV

A little family whose wife was pregnant eating food with two of her hands holding food, the husband who tried to look after his wife who doesn't seem to need help, and lastly a little boy wearing a kimono with flames at the bottom which had his hands behind his back and was walking beside his mother with a calm face.

As they enter the temple the mother jumped into the shrine making the little boy sighed.

The father and the son kneel prayed in front of the statue while the mother stood eating her apple.

"My lady, you should worship as well," The father said.

"Worship? I've done so for three years," The mother said, "If the baby doesn't come out, I'll this temple to bits!" the mother threw the apple at the statue.

A man with a fat big fall threw the temple and lay in front of the family.

The father shields the mother and the little boy.

The fat pig was on top of the fat boy who had a nosebleed.

The fat boy grunted before somehow escaping from the fat pig and getting his big white brush.

"I hail from the Cave of Golden Ligh on Mount Qianyuan," The fat boy said.

"I am Taiy-" He was cut off when a rock hit his head and cut it into half, which the fat boy passed out.

The people walked towards the temple where the mother was in labor with a maiden and her son by her side.

The mother screamed in pain while her son read a book on the bed with earplugs in his ear, peacefully reading his book.

"Mm-hm, keep going mother," the little boy said.

"Oh! If you were a girl you will know what it feels like to be in labor!" The mother shouted.

"Glad I'm a boy," the little boy said.

"Keep reading then, Y-N," The mother said.

As the mother passed out, Y/n saw red smoke go through her mother which a big red explosion caused making him take his earplugs out.

////

An old lady had a blue orb, kneeling down giving them to a strange man who was wearing all black clothing.

A woman with a red revealing kimono, showing her legs, exposed shoulders, and had a beautiful figure.

The woman hugged the male behind, rubbing his leg with her leg, one hand was on his shoulder, while the other was a shoulder blade.

The woman's head lay on his shoulder.

The male chuckled, looking at the blue orb.

The two disappear by a purple mist.

//////

The father and Taiyi were outside when a woman rushed in holding the newborn baby.

"My lord, look," the maiden said showing them the baby who was just a skin color ball with a red symbol on top of his forehead.

The two gasped.

Taiyi reached for the baby when a pair of eyes appear and wavy red hair.

The baby smirked before hopping off the cloth, causing others to gasp in terror.

The baby hopped and hopped before rolling and turning into a fireball, rolling to a group of girls. Then started hitting other people. Y/n ran outside of the shrine and saw his little brother, trying to take a golden necklace spell on his neck.