I dare you to scream my name: Candyman x Fem! Reader

Third Point of View

In 1977, at the housing projects in, the police search for Sherman Fields, a homeless man with a hook for a hand known for giving candies to local children. He was suspected of putting a that ended up in the hands of a girl around.

While a woman was in her house, making tea with honey that she used from the beehive in her backyard. In the background, the radio was playing music as the woman calmly made the tea as humming the music.

Hey, Candy Man

All right, everybody, gather around The Candy is here

What kind of candy you want

Sweet chocolate

Chocolate malted candy

Gum drops, anything you want

You've come to the right man

Because I'm the Candy Man

Whoo!

The woman twirled as her bright blue dress moved with her alone with her hair.

Who can take a sunrise

Sprinkle it with dew

A bee flew away from its beehive as the bee buzz was heard, making its way to the woman by entering the kitchen's open window.

The bee landed on her finger, the woman let the bee wander around her finger with a sweet smile before placing the bee on the cup handle, and taking the cup with her with the bee.

Candy Man

Candy Man

Oh, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man can

'Cause he mixes it with love. And makes the world taste good

Make the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow?

The woman sat on the white clean sofa, placing the white mug cup filled with honey tea on the living room table in front of her before laying her head on a blue pillow.

The bee buzzes before flying into the honey tea, drowning as the blood of the bee spread in the honey tea.

The woman picks the cup up and drinks the warm tea. She swallows the liquid before placing the cup down.

The woman sits on the sofa for a while before a big crunch was heard in the woman's mouth.

1997, Cabrini-Green housing projects in Chicago

A little boy named William was in his room, playing policeman and robbery. "You're under arrest. Get on your knees" William voiced the police officer's voice.

"I didn't do anything." William voiced the running man's voice.

"Hands! Hands! Hands!"

"William, I know I told you to take out the laundry!" William's mother shouted.

William leaves his house with a laundry basket filled with dirty clothes. As a boy calls out to him. "Billy, where you going?"

"Laundry."

"Oh, can you do mine?"

"No."

William walks past a police car as they whistle out to him making him turn around. The policeman holds a poster up. "If you see him, let us know. If you're able to find his wife let us know as well."

William walks away grabbing a sock that he drops before going to the laundry room as another sock falls on the ground.

He passes by two women who leave the laundry. William puts the dirty clothes in the washing machine and was about to leave until he sees a candy drop in front of him.

He looks at a hole that was on the wall. The Candyman crawls out of the hole, humming as he hands out his hand with candy. The boy screams attracting the police as they run into the building