His one hell of a maid: Black Butler x Fem! reader

3rd POV

"If you once reject the Faith, you can never pass through the gates of heaven."

"Would someone who believes in God summon you?"

"(giggles) I'll ask you again: do you wish to make a contract?"

"Don't be tedious! Just execute the contract and grant my wish!"

-----------------

In the Phantomhive mansion, it was morning. "It's time to wake up, young master."

Y/n enters Ciel's room who was fast asleep. Y/n ties the blue curtains together before walking toward the bed. Y/n pours tea into a fancy cup. "Today's breakfast is poached salmon and mint salad."

"To go with it, we have either toast, scones, or pain de champagne."

Ciel sits up, yawning softly. "What would you like?" Y/n asked.

"A scone."

"After breakfast is a visit from Mr. Hugues, the authority on the history of the Roman Empire, and Mr. Damiano of the Poseidon Company will be here after lunch." Y/n talked as she dress Ciel.

"Ah, yes, the man I have manufacturing stuffed animals at that factory in India?" Ciel said.

"I'm told he's Italian," Y/n said. "We will prepare to offer him the outmost possible hospitality."

"This aroma...Earl Grey?" Ciel asked.

"Yes, from Jacksons of Piccadilly."

"I shall await you at the dining table." Y/n bowed before turning around and about to leave.

Ciel throws a dart at Y/n who catches it with her two fingers. "Yes, my lord?" Y/n turns around. "Let's save the games for later."

"Indeed, you're right...Lady Y/n." Ciel said.

Y/n leaves his room.

~Timeskip~

At the dining table, Finny, Ben, & Mey-Rin were there, but the same dart from earlier hits Finny from the back of the head making it bleed.