Parasyte are now my family to protect: Parasyte x fem! reader

3rd POV

Too bad. I failed. Too bad...

A girl named Y/n Izumi, a shy bullied high school student, was sleeping on her bed with her PJs as it was already morning.

"Too...bad? What is?" Y/n mumbled in her sleep.

Shut up!

Y/n sits up as she looks at herself in the mirror to show her messy hair. Y/n sighs. "Was that a dream? Feels like I didn't sleep so much..."

In the kitchen, Y/n's dad was seating at the dinner table, waiting for his daughter to come downstairs and her mother was cooking breakfast for her sweet daughter.

Y/n walks in with her uniform on as she sits on the chair with her father who sees her presents. "So did you find the snake?"

"My hand's sort of numb." Y/n shook her hand.

"Because you wrapped your headphone cord around it while half asleep." Y/n's mother explained.

Her mother places a breakfast plate in front of Y/n. "Sorry. I'm fine with just toast."

"Forget it. You need to have a proper breakfast." Y/n's mother scolds her.

"Last night was sure was a shock..." Y/n drinks her tea.

"That's what I'd like to say." Y/n's dad poked her forehead.

Y/n looks beside her to see a tiny spider who she smacks it very hard, startling her parents.

"It's just a tiny spider! You didn't have to slam it so hard!" Y/n's father shouted.

"Y/n, when will you get over your fear of bugs?" Y/n's mother asked.

......

Y/n was walking to school when a pair of bullies start pushing her around. "Hey look! It's the freak." A boy named Ljime said.

Y/n's hair was pulled from Ljime who laughed. "You are so weak! No wonder no one will date you!"

"Hey! Leave her alone!"

The group looks behind them to see Murano and Tachikawa were standing with glares in their eyes.

Ljime scoffs before pushing her towards them almost falling. "Take her. She's weak anyway." Ljime walks away with his group.

"You ok?" Tachikawa asked Y/n who nods yes.

"You know. You need to stand up for yourself you know." Murano said, fixing Y/n's hair.

The three girls walk to school together.

......

Y/n was in her seat, listening to the lesson when she doses off.

While sleeping during the night a parasite attempted to enter his body through his nose in order to control his brain but since Y/squeezed it before he got very far.

Far inside it ended up burrowing into her right arm instead.

Y/n opens her eyes. "Y/n!"

Y/n looks beside her to see Tachikawa pointing at the teacher who was beside her desk, raising his eyebrow.

The teacher pulls up her arm to show her hand was holding her phone that was turned on.

"Playing games during class?"

"I don't know what you're up to, but you're not allowed to use your cell phone in class."

"But I turned it off, and--I'm sorry." Y/n lowered her head.