I go by the name Y/n: Harem Genshin Impact x fem! reader

Third Point Of View

A light blonde hair girl walks on a white stone path as a white glowing portal magically appears in front of her.

"Sister!" Shouted a male voice.

The light blonde hair girl turns around with a cold face as she sees her twin siblings running towards her.

Aether and Lunime pant from out of breath. "You're leaving now?! You just got back." Said Lunime.

Y/n crouches down and pats Lunime's head as she puffs her cheeks. Y/n smiles. "I'll come back. I promise to bring something back when I'm at it." Said Y/n.

Y/n pats Aether's head as he blushes from the affection. Y/n stops crouching and turns around as she sets her left leg in the portal, but turns her head around and waves at her siblings who wave back.

Y/n enters the portal as the white glowing portal disappears.

Y/n was transported to a place called Mondstadt. She stood on a beach. Y/n looks down at the sand than at the water that made waves.

Y/n walks to a path that leads her to a hill that shows the view of Mondstadt. She squints her eyes as she sees a statue.

"Statue of The Seven..." Said Y/n as stopped squinting her eyes.

Y/n goes down the path as she gets closer to the Statue of The Seven. A river was across from the stature. She then swam through the water and soon stood in front of the statue.

Y/n touches the statue as the statue gives her an orb of Anemo as she keeps the orb in her pocket for an emergency.

As she already has the element of Geo to use. The reason why she got the Anmeo power so easily is that she's not from this world.

Y/n continues her journey by following the path that leads to a forest.

Y/n hides behind a nearby tree to see a boy with green clothes trying to tame a giant blue dragon.

"Don't be afraid...It's alright, I'm back." Said the boy.

Y/n's pocket statics as she takes the Anemo orb out, making a loud sparkly sound. The blue dragon roars before trying to attack the poor boy.

The boy doges but stands still as he made eye contact with Y/n who gasps before hiding behind the tree.

The boy disappears as the dragon roars loudly and flies away.

Y/n walks towards a red glowing orb that was left behind by the dragon.

It was a red stone, Y/n tries touching it before the red stone statics which made Y/n back away.

The red stone forms something which charges at Y/n who shields her face with her arm.

Y/n pauses before slowly moving her arm away from her face to see the red cube trying to say something.

"You....are...human...Anemo orb...give me." Said the red cube with a static voice.

Y/n paused before quickly grabbing the Anemo orb out of her pocket and giving the cube the orb as the orb was transported to the cube.

Y/n tilts her head to the side before covering her ears as the static becomes louder.

"Human! What have you done?!" Shouted the red cube.

"How dare you! I shall destroy with my power...Errr, wait...Why am I small and you're tall?" The red cube looks at Y/n from head to toe.

Y/n uncovers her ears as she looked at the cube confused. "You don't remember?" Asked Y/n.

"Um. No." Said the red cube.

"You're a red cube. Who just came out of a red stone." Said Y/n.

"WHAT?!" Shouted the red cube making more statics.

"Yeah...You seem not happy." Said Y/n.

"*Sighs* Sure am not. I don't even remember my name or past." Said the red cube.

"Hmm. How about I call you Khaenri'ah" Said Y/n.

"I guess that can work." Said Khaenri'ah.

"Where should we go...Uhh." Khaenri'ah trailed off.

"Y/n. And we should be heading to Mondstadt." Said Y/n.

"Mondstadt...Hmmm. Sure why not." Said Khaenri'ah as she floats beside Y/n who walks toward Mondstadt.

As she walks her way to Mondstadt. Khaenri'ah hides under her arm. "I feel someone coming." Said Khaenri'ah.

Y/n looks around and sees a blue-haired guy with brown skin, charging at her with his sword as she shields herself with her sword.

The two jump apart as the blue hair guy tries attacking her with his element as she grabs his arm before tripping him with her own foot as the man falls.

The man tries grabbing his sword which was far away from him but a foot steps on the sword which was Y/n.

Y/n slides the sword away with her foot and walks away leaving the man slowly get-ups and smirking at her.

As Y/n was far away from the man, Khaenri'ah stopped hiding under Y/n's arm before floating next to her.

"That was close. If he saw me. Oh! We would be dead meat." Said Khaenri'ah.

Y/n nods before walking.

As they walk, Khaenri'ah suddenly hides under Y/n's arm again.

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" A female voice was heard.

Y/n turns around to see a girl with brown hair speed toward them and jump into mid-air and safely land on the ground in front of Y/n.

"May the Anemo God protect you, stranger." Said the brown hair girl.

"I am Amber. Outrider for the Knights of Favoniius." Amber put her hand on her chest and to the air.

"You don't look like citizens of Mondsatdt. Explain yourself!" Shouted Amber.

"I'm Y/n. A traveler to be exact." Said Y/n.