My masterpiece is so beautiful: SSTTITD x Fem! Reader

ɎØɄⱤ ₱ØV

My boyfriend and I were driving in his car when we stopped at a red light. "Babe, do you want to eat somewhere after we get the car cleaned?" Ramon, my boyfriend said.

"Yeah, besides I just need 1 more week, and I can graduate high school," I said, looking out the window.

As I was looking out the window I see a girl riding on a bike I can't quite tell what she look like, but she looked like Stella.

Maybe it was my imagination.

The red light turned into a green light as I felt the car's movement.

We stopped by a fixing car place called 'American' with light blue bold letters.

Both of us got out of the car as a man started cleaning the car windows in front. Ramon leaned onto his car with a newspaper in his hands, reading it. While I stood beside him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Of course, I was still in my Private High School uniform and Ramon was in his normal clothes.

I knew Ramon since we were little, but since his parents were gone at the time, he would live with us as my family was rich. He and I went to different schools, he graduate earlier while I was stuck doing school stuff.

But I still love him, even though he sleeps in his car which is kinda cute.

Still, I worry about him sometimes.

I see another car pull up, a police car. Of course, he out of all people.

"Hey!"

Both of us turn around to see an officer looking at us. "You know where you're going, kids?"

"Following the harvest," Ramon said.

The officer drives away. As we watch him drive away a guy driving on a bike gives me a piece of paper. "Tonight only!"

"A movie? Should we go there instead?" I asked my boyfriend who pecks my forehead.

"Sure, plus it's a scary movie anyways," Ramon said.

I smiled.

~Timeskip~

We stopped in a drive-in Movie theater, the movie was already playing. Ramon and I unbuckle our seatbelts as he wraps his arm around my shoulder while I snuggle him close.