Sonix X x fem! reader

3rd POV

In a forest at night time, it shows Big the Cat and his pet frog named Froggy sleeping. Just then, an alarm is heard going off at a nearby tower switching on its lights.

Sonic the Hedgehog and Y/n the fast human-run towards the base whilst robots and the base defenses roll along the base preparing to arm themselves. The defenses begin shooting their bullets and missiles at Sonic and Y/n but the two prove too fast for them to hit.

As Sonic and Y/n speed closer to the base, some E-12 Behemoth robots activate and chase Sonic around. In an attempt to outrun them, the two-run past spring activates launching, which the two fly.

"Sonic! Y/n!" Shouted Tails.

Miles "Tails" Prower and Amy Rose arrive on the scene in the Tornado 2 to try to help Sonic and Tails and Sonic's lover.

As they are flying past the base defenses, they start shooting at the plane which results in the plane being shot before going up in flames. This leaves Amy terrified, "Tails, the plane's on fire! What are we gonna do?" Asked Amy.

"We're gonna save Sonic and Y/n!" Exclaimed Tails.

The two rings power up Y/n and Sonica who then destroys the robots with ease before making their way to Eggman's control room.

Meanwhile, In Eggman's lab.

"Dr. Eggman, the facility is in 100% lockdown." Said Decoe.

"Why does that cursed Sonic and Y/n always get in my way. Ever since Y/n was transported to this world!" Shouted Eggman

"They don't get in your way, Dr. Eggman. Sonic and Y/n are just trying to stop you from doing all the bad things you like to do." Said Cream.

"Chao Chao."

"Oh, is that so? Well, they're too late to stop me this time." Said Eggman as he held the last Chaos emerald.

"Once I insert the last Chaos Emerald, my Energy Amplifier will be invincible!" Said Eggman.

"But you can't do that!" Shouted Cream.

"Cha-cha-Chao."

"That's right! Y/n and Sonic won't let you get away with this!" Shouted Cream.

Eggman laughs. "You're wrong, Creamy Dreamy." Said Eggman.

Y/n and Sonic smash into the scenery, much to Eggman's disgrace. After hitting some inputs, "Sonic...Y/n..." Eggman trailed off.

"Too late!" Eggman puts the last chaos emerald in the machine as he held a button.

"You'll never stop me now, Sonic and Y/n." Said Eggman.

"All I have to do is to push this little button." Eggman guffaws.

"Yeah. If you can push it before we can grab it." Sonic smirked.

Just then an E-13 Guardbot arrives and begins to attack the two around the room. Sonic manages to trick the robot into shooting the machine the Chaos Emeralds had been powering.

Sonic slips and sees a sharp pipe coming towards him when Y/n shields Sonic as she held him when he saw the sharp pipe about a stab in Y/n's neck when everything went white.

When the Chaos Control wraps everyone into another world that where Y/n used to live, Earth.

.....

Y/n was teleported back into her apartment where her apartment was near her school.

Y/n sits ups as she realizes that she is back on earth and panics when she doesn't see Sonic or the others near.

Y/n jolts when she hears her phone buzz in her pocket. Y/n picks the phone up and answers her friend her friend Glynda from school was calling.

"Hello?" Answered Y/n.

"Y/n! Where have you been!? You went missing over 4 years now! You've been all over the news. Your parents, grandfather, and even your little brother Chris were worried about you!" Yelled out, Glynda.

"Sorry. I'll tell the police that I'm not missing anymore. I was in a coma when I was kidnapped." Said Y/n.

"(Sighs) You better. Anyways, you need to come to school, it's a good thing that the principal didn't let you fail since you went missing."

"And how did you go missing anyhow, all you did was just walked around the rooftop and just went missing. What were you doing on the rooftop?" Asked Glynda.

'Come to think of it. Why did I go to the rooftop....'

Y/n was on the rooftop in her school uniform.

Y/n's shoes were off as she was about to attempt to jump off the roof but stop when a purple portal pulls her in as transported her into Sonic's world.

Y/n open her eyes. "I was about to commit suicide and that's it. I don't remember what happened next." Said Y/n.

"Jeez. Well, then see you in school!" Beamed Glynda as she ended the call.

Y/n put her phone back in her pocket and turn the TV on as she sat on the white clean couch.

"Now let's go live to this late-breaking story."

Creams whimpers were heard. "Oh, please. Please leave us alone."

"Cream and cheese!" Y/n stood up when they soon start talking about something else.

"The super-sonic speed demon, seen here on police helicopter video, has the city baffled."

"It was about this high, it was blue, and it looked like a freak."

"Hey! Sonic is not a freak." Said Y/n.

"I was doing about 60 when this went, whoo, right by me."

"That thing moved too fast to be a regular animal."

"As to the question of whether this is a UMA, Unidentified Mutant Animal, it is positively not."

"Even the cheetah, which is widely believed to be the faster member of the animal kingdom, cannot outrun a speeding Formula One police car."

"Because of this, the inescapable conclusion one must inevitably come to is that the so-called hedgehog is, in reality, a machine."

"So I'm not the only one who got transported into Earth, so Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, and...EGGMAN!?" Shouted Y/n.

"Police are still looking for the missing person, Y/n Thorndyke, the daughter of Nelson Thorndyke and Linsey Thorndyke, and her little brother Christopher Thorndyke. If you see this person, contact the police, she has H/c hair, blue eyes, S/c skin color, and goes to Fast speed girls school private academy."

Y/n sighs, "All of those years, they're still looking for me?"

"I might as well tell them tomorrow before I go to school with the others."

'I'm Y/n, a normal high-school girl when I was transported into Sonic's world where I then joined Sonic's adventures and help him stop Eggman.'

'But right now, I just need to find Sonic and the others.'

Drafts and upcoming booksOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara