Welcome Home!

School is about to start back up in a week and you finally came back home from visiting your grandparents in the U.S. your best friends Tom and Bill Kaulitz were already waiting for you outside of your home. You, Bill, and Tom have been friends since y'all were 4, y'all have been inseparable ever since. Your mom pulled up to the drive way and you ran out of the car while it was still moving.

"Y/N! WAIT TILL THE CAR HAS STOPPED!" your mom yelled

You ran over and hugged Bill and Tom. "I missed you guys so much!" you told them. You noticed Tom checking you out, he's never done that before to you, usually only the slutty girls at school. "Can I help you?" you said looking at Tom. "Shit sorry" tom apologized. You rolled you eyes and gave him a playful punch. "Anyways do you need help unpacking?" bill asked you. "Oh my god yes please!" you said to him. Bill smiled and gave Tom the "you too dumbass" look.

You, Tom, and Bill went over and started grabbing your bags and heading upstairs to your room to help unpack.

"So uh y/n" Tom started "there's a party tonight at 8:30 if you'd be up to go with me and Bill." "Uh of course!" You answered. Tom nodded and continued helping you unpack.

Skip to 8:15

You went over to bill and toms house after you unpacked to get ready over there. You were doing your makeup with Bill in his room when Tom knocked on the door, "It's time to go." You and Bill nodded and got up. "Holy shit y/n you look amazing" Tom said. You smiled and hugged him.

You 3 got into Toms car and drove to the party.

You 3 arrived at the party and you didn't realize it was a huge ranger. You looked at Tom and Bill worryingly, Tom just grabbed your hand and dragged you in the door.