Wedding

6 months later

Finally it's mine and Toms wedding day! I'm over the moon excited and nervous, I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life..

I have a makeup and hairstylist getting me ready, once they're done I ask my mom to help me with my dress.

Your dress🤭^^

Your dress🤭^^

Your makeup (damn girll)

And your hair (girl Tom is droolinggg)

Once I'm ready I have to hold back tears, I've been dreaming of my wedding day since I was 12 years old, and finally I'm marrying the love of my life.

As much as I would love to have my baby girl at my wedding I hired a babysitter to look after her, but I'll have the babysitter bring her to my moms house while me and Tom are on our honeymoon.

Timeskip to when you walk down the aisle🤭

All of the brides mates and grooms men walked down the aisle, and now it's my niece as the flower girl, she's 7 so she has more of an idea that she's supposed to sprinkle the flowers.

"Now please stand for the bride" I hear the priest say, I watch everyone rise from their chairs. I hold onto my moms arm as she walks me down the aisle. It's a bit stressful with everyone recording but I don't focus on that, I focus on Tom.

He's so handsome in a suit, in the 4 years we've been together I've never seen him in the suit.

I glance over to bill and give him a 'holy shit I'm doing it' look, bill just gives me two thumbs up and a smile.

I reach the alter, I let go of my moms arm and she sits down. I hand my maid-of-honor my bouquet and link my hands with Toms.

Skip to the vows because I'm lazy as hell💀

It's time to start the vows, Tom starts with his vow.

"Y/n, ever since our first date I knew I was in love with you. You've always been the one, any other girl I've been with has never felt right like I was missing something, but when I went out with you I knew it was you. Y/n, I love you more than words can describe, you own my heart and you're my other half, I'm so excited to call you my wife. Y/n L/n, thank you for being mine." Tom finishes his vows and I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

I take a deep breath and start my vows. "Tom, I have loved you ever since we were little, you've always been my number one and always will be. I remember that one time when we were little when me, you, and bill were playing with water guns and we tripped and you landed right on top of me, I will never forget how much I blushed that day. I love you more than anything, you're my other half, my number one, my everything. Thank you for being mine and I love you Tom Kaulitz" I breathe out as I finish my vows, I look up at Tom and see tears in his eyes. I wipe away my tears carefully, trying not to mess up my makeup.

"Wow, that was.. emotional. Now let's get to the 'I do's'. Tom, do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to cherish her and care for her in every way?" The priests says, looking Tom. Tom nods "I do". I smile and the priest turns to me. "Y/n, do you take Tom to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to cherish him and care for him in every way?" I look over to Tom and nod, "I do". The priest smiles, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" I place my hand on toms cheek and he puts his hand on my waist, he pulls me in and gives my a long, passionate kiss. Claps and cheers erupt from the room as me pull away, I give him a peck on the lips, which he obviously kisses back. He grabs my hand in his, "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. and Mrs. Kaulitz!" The priest yells as we walk out of the church, hand in hand.

Time skip to the reception party

I didn't want to stay in my dress so I changed into this dress.

Me and Tom are sitting in the seat that says "Mr

Me and Tom are sitting in the seat that says "Mr. and Mrs." just chatting with people who come up and congratulate us. And soon it's then for the bride and groom dance.

Me and Tom make our way to the dance floor, I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hips, we start to sway side to side.

I lean in and give Tom a kiss on his lips, of course he kisses back. Once we pull away I whisper to him "I love you" Tom smiles and whispers back "I love you more". I smile and lay my head on and his shoulder.

"You tired my love?" Tom asks, I hum in response and continue to dance with him. Soon, the song ends and we share one last kiss before heading back to our seats.

The night passes on, we have a blast, we drink, celebrate, and most importantly love each other. But of course the night comes to an end.

Me and Tom and the guests head outside to the car, me and Tom climb in and wave goodbye to everyone as the car drives off and drives us to the airport.

We go through security, and drop our luggage's off and board the plane.

My life can't be anymore amazing, I'm married to the love of my life, I have a beautiful daughter, and everything is just perfect.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hiyaa! I didn't really now how to end this chapter but oh well, also I changed the cover of this story I hope y'all like itttt! Anyways congrats Mrs. Kaulitz!

Also very sorry there will be one last chapter after this and then there will be a like thank you for reading chapter. I hope you liked this chapter!

1041 words