"dad..?"

You and cherry look at each other in fear. What do you say what do you do? You grab toms Tom and squeeze it, he holds onto you in a very protective way, like he's never to going to ever let something happen to you again.

"Dad..?" You said with a shaky voice. "Oh good you still remember me" your dad said laughing a little. "W-We were just about to go" your sister says as everyone gets up. "Come on girls let me take you home, we can have a nice family talk." You dad said while grabbing your arm, Tom was quick to pull you away. "And these must be the boys you used to play with, tom and bill right?" Your dad walked over and put his hands on bill and toms shoulders. "I see tom is your little boyfriend now isn't he?" Your dad pointed to you and tom holding hands. "I don't give a fuck if you approve or not dad. He loves me more than you ever did." You said stand up to your dad. Your dad grabbed you by the hair, "you wanna rephrase that?" Your dad said gripping your hair tighter. You were crying in pain, fuck why did this have to happen on your birthday. Tom didn't hesitate to pull you away from your dad. You landed in Toms arms as you hugged him burring your face in his chest as you sobbed. Your dad knew he couldn't hurt Tom, he wanted to but he didn't. He just chuckled a little and sighed. You all went back to the car and Tom checked to see if you were hurt bad. "Are you ok? Does it still hurt? Did he rip any hair out?" Tom said looking at your hair. You shook your head, you pulled his face to yours and kissed him. "Thank you" you said kissing him. You felt him smile against your lips "of course" he kissed you again.

You arrived back home but you just went to Toms house, you didn't feel safe home, and your sister went to darris's house.

You got to toms house and you went straight to his room. "You know you look amazing in that? Tom said kissing your neck. You blushed, you knew what was about to happen, you wanted it.

‼️Smut Warning‼️

"Oh really?" You said teasing him, he nodded. You pulled yourself closer to him and you felt him get hard under you, you wrapped one hand around him neck and slid the other hand, you left the other hand at his v-line "fuck don't do this to me y/n" he moved down from your lips to your neck. You moved your hand under his swim shorts "may I?" You said smirking. "Fuck yea" he said, you smiled and made your way down on your knees.

You removed him from his shorts and started circling his tip with your tongue. He threw his head back in pleasure, you could hear him moaning. You started to bob your head up and down on him. Tom grabbed your hair while you moved up and down. "Fuck y/n you're so good" Tom said moaning in pleasure. "I'm gonna cu-" tom cummed down your throat and you quickly swallow it. You stood up and Tom picked you up and laid you on the bed and he crawled on top of you

Tom kissed your lips then moved down to your neck, he kissed your neck leaving marks all over it. He moved down to your chest, "may I?" Tom said making eye contact, you nodded "words baby" Tom said still making eye contact. "Yes you may" you said still making eye contact. Tom moved his hands under your swim top and removed your top. Tom stared at your topless chest at started sucking on your breasts, you moaned in pleasure, once Tom was satisfied with the marks on your chest he kissed down your stomach and you gave the look of approval as he took of your swim bottoms, Tom moved down and started moving his tongue up and down on your clit, you moaned from pleasure, you were going to reach your climax soon. "Tom I'm going to cum" your legs started to shake, "cum for me baby" Tom said looking up at you, you wasted no time and did as he said.

Tom got up and put his tip at your entrance, he looked up at you and nodded again in approval, Tom moved in and out of you in a slow pace and got faster, as he got faster your moans increased, "Fuck babe you feel so good" Tom moaned as he shot his head back. Tom leaned down and started kissing your neck as he was still thrusting in and out of you. "Fuck Tom I'm close" you moan into his ear, "me too baby" Tom moaned back. (I forgot to mention that Tom put on a condom💀). You screamed as you reached your climax. Tom kept going as he was close to his. You were screaming with pleasure, "fuck he's still going" you think to yourself, "ah.. fuck" Tom moans as he cums. Tom pulls out of you and lays on top of you for a minute.

‼️End of Smut‼️

Tom rolled off of you and layer beside you, "fuck babe that was.." you say looking up. You and tom lay there for about ten minutes and you finally get up and put on your clothes.

Tom got up and did the same, after you were changed you both went down stairs and saw everyone sitting down on the couch watching a movie. "What ya watchin?" You asked as you sat down next to bill. "Some reruns of modern family" bill answered and scooted over so you and Tom could sit down. "I fucking love this show" you say smiling.

You all watch modern family and you realized it was 1 in the morning. "Fuck I didn't realize how late it was I'm gonna go to bed." You said getting up. "I'm coming with you." Tom said getting up and grabbing your hand "ok goodnight lovebirds" bill says smirking at you and Tom. You roll your eyes and hug him.

You go up to toms room and immediately snuggle up in toms bed. Tom gets in right after you and wraps his arms around you as you lay your head on his chest. "I love you so much babe" you say looking up at Tom with sleepy eyes. "I love you more gorgeous" Tom says as he gives you a kiss on your forehead. "Mmm not possible" you say laughing a little bit and closing your eyes. "Goodnight my beautiful girl" tom says stroking your hair. "Goodnight handsome.

1134 Words