im sorry y/n

Toms POV

I run out of the club, I see y/n and bill hugging. I look at y/n, she's been crying I can tell. It hurts me inside to know I made her cry, I hurt her, I made her feel like shit. And I don't know if I can ever forgive myself.

I walk over to them, y/n looks up at me, her beautiful e/c eyes thats are red and full of tears "y/n.. I'm so sorry, can we talk?" I say holding my hand out to her. She looks at bill then back at me and nods, she takes my hand and we walk to a alleyway about a block from the club.

I take a deep breath, "Y/n I'm so so sorry, after you left I couldn't stop drinking, I started hallucinating, everything was blurry and muffled. But a girl came and sat next to me, I thought it was you, she had the same hair color as you but not as beautiful. Same with her eyes, I don't know why I thought it was you. But I kissed her and I knew it wasn't you when she laughed. When I came to realization, it was like I was sober, I saw the girl, goddamn baby she was ugly, she didn't glow like you do. She wasn't as perfect you. I instantly regretted it, I regret even letting you leave without me. Y/n I love you so much, I never want to lose you." I finally exhale. Y/n doesn't say anything she just looks upset. I start to get worried, does she hate me? Does she want to break up? Did she kiss someone too? Finally y/n speaks, "I forgive you Tom. But all of these crazy girls are driving my insane, and it hurts inside, I start to even think you're going to leave me for a even prettier girl. I love you so much Tom but I think we need a break." My heart just dropped to my stomach. "Y/n.. please, I love you" I plead, she shakes her head, "I'm sorry Tom. I love you too, but I think it's best." I look down, tears filling my eyes, I can't help but to cry, "can I at least have a hug goodbye?" I say looking up. She nods and hugs me, I hug her tight, not wanting to let go. I'm going to miss this, fuck this I'm going to miss her, her sweet vanilla and cherry scent, her soft lips, her beautiful body, her perfect self. She pulls away and gives me a kiss on the cheek, "goodbye Tom" she says, "goodbye y/n, I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too Tom." She walks out of the alleyway, I don't even turn to look at her.

I start to cry uncontrollably, all I ever wanted was her, she's so perfect, she's beautiful, she's all I could ever need. I start to punch the wall of the alley until my knuckles are bleeding and the wall has my blood on it. I collapse on the wall and bring my knees to my chest and cry into my palms. Why the fuck did we ever have to go to that stupid club? Why the fuck do I have to be famous? Why the fuck did I have to lose her?

Your POV

You run out of the alleyway, tears streaming down your face, part of you wanted to run back and apologize and hold him forever, but the other part of you was telling you not to. You walked back over to bill and he immediately came over to you, "y/n! What happened? Where's Tom? Are you ok? Is Tom ok?" You tell him everything and bill hugs you and tells you it's going to be alright. You tell bill you're just going to go back to the hotel, he gives you his key and tells you you can stay with him for the last night. You thanked him and left.

You got to the hotel and you used your spare key to yours and toms room to grab your stuff then you went to bills room. You changed into a tank top and shorts then laid down on the couch, you wanted bill to have the bed since it was his room after all. You started to think about everything you and Tom had, you started to fill up with regret and sadness. You felt so bad for Tom but not just Tom you as well. You fell asleep crying and listening to music.

Bills POV

I felt so bad for y/n and Tom, they had something, I do think it was a little dramatic to break up with Tom but hey I don't judge. I walk over to the alley Tom and y/n were in, I saw Tom sitting against the wall, it's dark but I can tell that his knuckles are bloody, I run over to him. "Tom? Are you ok?" Tom shook his head, "No she broke up with me bill. I love her more than anything" I pull him into a hug. I've never seen my big brother like this before, let alone a girl before. It broke me, it tore me up inside to see him like this, "it's ok tom, it'll be just fine" tom shakes his head, "how will it be ok!? she was my everything bill!" Tom says in between cries, "cmon let's go I'll text gustav and georg that we're leaving ok? I'll stay with you tonight." Tom nods, "where's y/n gonna stay?" "She's in my room, I'll text her and let her know. My brother needs me" I smile at tom, he gives me a small smile back.

We climb into the car and arrive back at the hotel, I could tell tom was upset y/n wasn't in the room, but of course he was upset about many other things too. "Hey I'm going to go get my stuff, I'll be right back ok?" Toms eyes widen, "can I go get your stuff for you?" I sigh and nod, I know I shouldn't let him but whatever.

Your POV

You woke up to knocking on the door, You forgot you were in toms hoodie, it got cold in the room. "Coming give me a damn second" you open the door. It's tom, you study his face for a minute, his eyes is all red and puffy, his knuckles are bloody, there's dried tears at the side of his eyes, and he still looks like he's crying. "Tom?" You give him a confused face, "hey y/n I just need bills stuff, he's staying with me tonight. And um.. is that my hoodie?" Tom points at your chest, "it was cold. But here, come in" you take off the hoodie and handed it to him. You collected bills stuff and handed it to Tom. Tom nodded and got up to leave, "wait tom, let me clean your knuckles, so they don't get infected you know?" Tom nodded and walked into the bathroom.

You cleaned off his knuckles and not one word was said, you wanted to kiss him and beg him to take you back but you couldn't. You could just sit clean his knuckles off. "There all clean" you say throwing away the extra bandages. "Wait y/n" you turn around, "could I kiss you? Just in case if it's our last?" It hurt to think about a last kiss with the person you love the most but you nodded your head. Tom leaned in and kissed you, you kissed back, it was definitely a kiss you never want to end, you start to feel so heartbroken, why did you ever let him go? You both pulled away, you gave him a hug, "I miss you already Tom" you whisper, "I miss you too" you pulled away and Tom left. That was probably the hardest night of your life.

1342 words