Tour

You woke up the next morning in toms arms, bill was already awake. You slowly move out of Toms arms so you don't wake him up. You go to your bathroom, you brush your hair and your teeth.

You go downstairs to bill and your mom. "Goodmorning y/n" your mom said looking back at you while scrambling eggs. Bill got up and gave you a hug "how'd you sleep?" Bill says while pulling out of the hug, "I slept good, was toms arms around me the whole night?" Bill nods "Yea, he didn't really sleep the whole night, he was making sure you were safe, im guessing he's asleep now?" You nod "yea he's asleep, do you think I should go back up there so he knows I'm okay orrr?" Bill shakes his head, "no I think it's ok, let's go sit." You nod and go sit down at the island with bill.

You're talking with your mom and bill when Tom comes down the stairs shirtless, he's so perfect, his dreads that are tied up in a bun are so perfect, his perfect figure, his perfect dark brown eyes, god everything about him is so perfect. Tom walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist and buries his face in your neck. "Good morning babe" you say grabbing his hand. Tom leaves kisses your neck softly, "I love you gorgeous" Tom leaves one more kiss in your neck before sitting in the chair next to you "I love you more tom" you smile at him "mmm not possible" you give him a peck on the lips, "good morning tom" your mom smiles at Tom "good morning Mrs l/n"

Your mom puts all the food on plates so you could grab what you wanted. "Here you guys go, I'm going to go get ready for work" your mom heads upstairs and you three grab your food. (It's easier writing it like this👇)

Tom: "Fuckkkk"

You: "Whats wrong baby?"

Tom: "I forgot that's there's tour we're going on in a week"

Bill: "Shit I forgot about that too"

You: "Oh fuck, I didn't know you guy were going on tour, when will you be back?"

Tom: "I think 3 months"

Bill: "Yea it's 3 months I'm pretty sure"

You: "Well shit, im going to miss y'all"

Tom: "No no no, after last night you're going with us, also I can't be that long without you, I'd 
probably go insane"

Bill smiles "Yea you can go with us"

You laughed "are you even sure there's room?"

Tom: "There's always room, plus you'll be with me"

You: "Ok but I'm not performing"

Tom: "That's ok you can watch us from backstage"

You nodded "Ok, let me go ask my mom if it's ok"

You get up and give tom a kiss on the cheek, you knock on the door to your moms room, your mom opens it "yes y/n?" Your mom starts to put in her earrings "is it ok if I go with Tom, bill, Georg, and Gustav when they tour in a week" "for how long y/n?" "3 months, Tom says it's safer if I go with them, and that he'd probably go insane without me" your mom sighs, "sure why not, but you better next me where you are!" You smile and hug her "ok thank you!" You run out of the room "she said yes" you say running back into the kitchen, Tom and bill smiled. "Hey y/n i was wondering, if you wanted to go on another date tonight?" You smiled "yes of course!" You ran over and jumped in toms arms, you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, Tom smiled, "I'll pick you up at 7" you nodded, "wait what if we go in a date all day? Like we both get ready and just hangout and go out" Tom nodded "sounds great" you kiss him again and grab bills hand and go to your room to get ready.

You get dressed, do your makeup and your hair, you and bill talk the whole time. "I'll go see if toms ready" you nod "ok, bye bill" "bye y/n"

You finish up your hair, you go to your bathroom and start to brush your teeth *Ding* you pick up your phone it's tom. "Hey gorgeous I'm outside if you're ready" you smile, "Ok I'm ready :)" you walk out of your bathroom and head outside to toms car.

You get into toms car and he immediately starts checking you out "Hello my girl" Tom gives you a kiss, you smile "Hello pretty boy" Tom smiles back at you. "So where are we going?" You ask, Tom looks over to you and smiles "you'll see" you roll your eyes playfully and turn on the radio.

Tom pulls up to this really cute restaurant, "Oh my god Tom it's beautiful!" You run over and give him a kiss on his cheek, "Not as beautiful as you" you blush start to blush giving him another kiss. You grab toms hand and walk into the restaurant. It wasn't that busy so you both got seated immediately.

(T/w: the waiter)

T/w: "Hello my name is Josh I will be serving you today, what can I get started for you?"

Tom: "I'll get a coke" t/w nods and writes it down

T/w: "and what for you pretty lady?"

You: "I'll get (wtv drink you want)" t/w nods and writes it down.

T/w: "I'll have the right out for you"

You and Tom both nod and t/w walks away, "I'll be right back" Tom says breaking the silence, you nod and he kisses your cheek. You notice that the waiter is staring at you a lot but you just shrug it off, t/w comes back with the drinks.

T/w: "here you go miss, and would it be ok if I could get your number?"

You: "Oh um, I have a boyfriend, sorry"

T/w: "Oh no worries, do we know what we're eating yet or do you need more time"

You: "I think we need more time"

T/w nods and walks away. Tom finally comes back "what took you so long babe?" Tom sits down, "just signing autographs" You nod, Tom smiles at you and kisses your neck, not leaving a hickey though.

The rest of the time at the restaurant went smoothly, Tom payed and you guys left. The next place you two want to was a ice cream shop. You order whatever flavor you'd like and Tom ordered the same flavor as you. You got it to go and you and Tom walked along a road. "Thank you Tom, this was great" Tom smiled at you "I love you so much, I want to make you my wife someday" you kissed him, "I love you too" Tom smiled and kissed you again. You took the ice cream cone you you had and put some ice cream on his nose. You laughed while he did it back, you playfully punched him, Tom tackled you, somehow very gentle and started tickling your waist "Tom! Stop I'm sorry!" You said laughing, Tom stopped and stared into your eyes, you stared back, "Please be mine forever" you nodded and leaned in to kiss him. "I promise"

1234 words