Soulmate

This chap is gonna be a bit rushed and short, I'm just so fucking pissed at my dumbass friends. Like I literally can't leave them for a day just to go to a concert😭

I woke up in Toms arms wrapped around me. He looked so cute, his face buried in the crook of my neck. I kiss his forehead before wiggling out of his arms and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and strip, I walk into the shower, loving the way the warm water warms up my body. I'm washing my hair when I hear a knock at the door. "Baby are you in there?" It was Tom (well no shit), "Yes, do you need something?" I reply. Tom doesn't answer and opens the door, he strips and gets in the shower with me, he smirks at my naked body and I roll my eyes. Tom comes forward and wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me deeply.

His hands start to move down lower, I pull away from the kiss, "ah ah, not today" I say putting a finger on his chest, he sighs and let's go. I smile and wash out the conditioner from my hair.

After the shower (I'm too lazy to write the rest😭)

I step out of the shower and wrap my hair in a towel same with myself. I dry my myself off before putting back on the same clothes I was wearing before my shower. I remove the towel from my hair and blow dry it, after, I sit back down on toms bed and scroll through Facebook, waiting for Tom to get done.

Tom walks out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, his v-line showing, of course I stared like who wouldn't? Tom smirks and puts on some boxers and lays down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head down in my lap. I smile and turn off my phone, I start to play with his dreads, scratching his hand every now and then. Tom closes his eyes, enjoying this moment with me. He starts to whisper little 'I love you's and 'I'm going to marry you'. I kiss the top of his head and smile, he looks so cute I swear to god. Ugh I'm so in love with this man I think to myself.

I get back on Facebook, I have a few messages, I click on them, I laugh when I see them, they're some messages from these teenage girls "stay away from my man bitch" one of them said. I laugh at the comment and send them a picture of Tom sleeping on me. I keep reading these comments, honestly they're so funny to me, they're all some desperate little girls thinking they  have a chance with my man.

Eventually Tom wakes up and smiles at me, he starts to read the comments with me and laughs with me. We do this for about an hour, we even have a conversation with some of them, honestly, it's actually quite fun to get into a argument with a 12 year old little girl (sorry if you're 12🫢).

There's a few messages that are from some old ass men wondering if I'd like to meet up or if I have s boyfriend. I just reply with a picture of me and Tom kissing and with a "🖕" emoji.

Me and Tom spend the whole morning and some of the afternoon arguing with some little girls, laughing at comments, and blocking old men.

God I love this man. He's my soulmate.

607 words