will i ever see him again?

Quick a/n- im going to to have this story in 1st person pov btw! So instead of saying "you" its "I"

Flying home was a lot of awkwardness, crying, and hurt. I wanted to talk to Tom the whole ride, maybe even cuddle, or we could fuc-

I looked over at Tom and every time he was staring, it was like a school crush. I couldn't help but think if I would ever see Tom again? I wanted to see him again, of course I did, but does he want to see me?

Toms POV

I can't stop staring at y/n, she's so beautiful, I fucked up. If I could go back in time I would refuse to go to the club, I would refuse for y/n to even go, I just want to be with her, I'm going to fight for her love. I'm going to prove I'm sorry. We landed back home, once we got off the plane I rushed over to y/n. "Hey y/n can we talk?" She nodded and we walked over to somewhere a little more private. Before she could say anything I    

kissed her, I knew I shouldn't of done that but I missed her lips. I pulled away, she looks shocked, "I'm sorry I shouldn't of done tha-" she cut me off by kissing me, I kissed her back, fuck this moment was so perfect, I needed this. She pulled away, "what did you need to talk to me about tom?" It took me a second to process what she said, "I miss you"

Your POV

"I miss you" Tom finally said. I stayed quiet I didn't know what to say, I love Tom so much, was breaking up with him really the right way? "I miss you too" I whisper. A small smile cracks on Tom face, he pulls me into a hug, I hug him back of course. "Y/n I want to show you how much I love you, let's go on a date tonight, or even tomorrow night whenever you want, just please y/n, I can't live without you." I thought about it for a second, I knew he was sorry, I just couldn't go back to him yet. I shook my head lightly, "Tom I know you're sorry and that you didn't mean it, it's the way every girl wants you, and the paparazzi, it's just too much for me right now. I'm sorry" toms smile dropped a little, "y/n I don't care about that, I want people to know what's mine and what's yours. I ignore any girl that isn't you, i only want you y/n. I love you y/n" I stood there in silence and leaned in and kissed him. We pulled away, "tom I love you too. But my answer is still the same" I started to walk away when Tom grabbed my hand, "y/n please, I can't live without you" I felt terrible, I love Tom it hurts to see him like this, I thought about it and then I agreed. "Sure one date" toms face lit up, "thank you so much bab- I mean y/n, I promise you won't regret it" tom hugs me, I love seeing him happy. I felt Tom smile, "let's go tonight at 8:00" I say pulling out of the hug, tom nods and smiles, "see you there" Tom walks away and u follow shortly behind him. I just hope this date goes good and I hope nothing get ruined.

Short chapter again sorry😝 also I changed my username to "sh4dywillowz"

606 words