the answer

this chap is gonna be a but confusing but just hang on😭

Flashback #1

I had to study for a biology test I have tomorrow, fuck I hate biology so much but I have to take it. Tom came over even though I told him I have to study, he's said that's it's ok and he can keep me company.

"Baby can you take a break? Come lay with me" Tom said holding out the "e" I sighed, I really wish I could but I needed to pass this test or I fail biology. "Baby I really wish I could but you know how much I need to pass this test." Tom groaned and whined at that answer, "you can do that later! I want you to cuddle with me" I shook my head, "I'm sorry Tom, another hour and I will" I smiled then turned back to my work. Tom got up and when to the desk and sat next to me on the small pink bench in my room.

Tom laid his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my arm, burying his face in my neck. I smiled at how cute he was.
About 15 minutes later I was almost done. "Baby are you almost done?" once again holding out the "e" I chuckled a little, "yes I'm almost done, just about 10 more minutes" Tom groaned and went back to playing with my hand.

Finally about 10 minutes later I was finished. I sighed and tapped toms shoulder, "I'm finished" Tom smiled and immediately picked me up and laid me on the bed climbing onto of me immediately after. He gave me such passionate kisses, every kissed causing butterflies to fill up my stomach.
After he pulled away from my face he kissed my face all over. "I love you sooooo muchhhh" Tom pulls away from my face and lays on top of me, wrapping his arms around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you too tom" I say giving him a kiss on his forehead.

Tom gives my neck gentle kisses while I play with his dreads. Soon, me and tom drift off to sleep.

Flashback #2

Tom and me walk into a club, we were bored and wanted to get drunk so here we are.

The night was great, me and Tom were drinking, dancing, flirting, and the best part is no one bothered us. My drink was empty so I went to refill it, "hey baby I'll be right back in going to go refill my drink" I yell to Tom, he nods and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile and start to walk away when Tom grabs me, "wait baby people need to know what's mine" with that he gave me a dark hickey in the middle of my neck. I giggled at his stupidity, gave him a kiss and walked away to the bar.

"What can I get ya?" The bartender asked shaking up a drink, "just a martini" I smiled, she nodded and started to make the drink.
The drink took awhile to make since there was a lot of people. I finally got my drink when a guy walked up to me, "hey angel, can I buy the drink for you?" I rolled my eyes, I already have a tab open, "no that's okay" I give him a half-smile, "ok, well can I have your number?" I was about to say no when it came to me, give him toms number. I nodded my head and he pulled out his flip phone and I put in his number. "Text you later gorgeous" he winked and walked off. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

I walked back to Tom and he looked pissed. "What the fuck was that y/n?!" I sat down next to him, "relax babe I gave him your number" Tom immediately calmed down and laughed a little, "I love you so much" he said giving me a kiss. Just about 10 minutes after his phone buzzed. "hey gorgeous hope to see you again ;) also I didn't get a name tonight" me and Tom laughed at the message, "the name's tom, her boyfriend." The guy immediately replied back, "sorry is this not the girl in the black dress I saw tonight?" "nope this is her boyfriend, sorry buddy" and with that tom closed his phone and we continued the night without anymore problems.

Flashback #3

Toms been working on a album for a while now, I hardly saw him, it hurt not being able to see him. I've had a fever since this morning, all I wanted to do was spend time with Tom, but he wasn't home when I woke up. I've mainly laid in bed all day, I've thrown up a few times. It's hard to move since everything hurts.

I was watching tv cuddled up under my blanket, I forgot Tom was supposed to come over after practice to hangout, I heard him open the door with the extra key he has. "Baby I'm here!" I couldn't answer him, I could just lay there. He opened up the door to my room, "hey bab- woah are you ok?" I managed to look up at him, I shook my head. "No sorry baby, I forgot to text you not to come, I have a fever and I don't want to get you sick." Tom frowned, "no baby you should've told me your were sick, I would've same way sooner" i smile at him and he gets in bed with me.

Tom takes care of me the rest of the night, Tom never left my side until I felt better.

Flashbacks end

All of those flashbacks were playing in my head after his question. I knew my answer for sure, "Tom.. of course I'll give you another chance, I should've never left you, it was such a stupid reason" toms face lit up and a smile appeared in his face, "really?!?" I nodded. He picked me up and span me around in his arms. "I love you so much y/n I promise I'm not letting you go this time" I leaned in and gave him a kiss, "I love you too Tom" he smiled and kissed me again. He laid me down on the couch and climbed on top of me. He gave me short, passionate kisses, it was so perfect. He gave me a few hickeys before moving up looking face to face with me, "my beautiful girl" he whispers to himself, "ich liebe dich" he says giving my face little kisses, I giggled at the kisses, they tickled a little. "I love you too baby" I give him another kiss before he lays on top of me, wrapping his arms around me, resting his head on my chest. "I can hear your heartbeat, it's very comforting" Tom says closing his eyes, I smile and lean down to give him a kiss on his head. I wrap my arms around his upper back and close my eyes and immediately drift to sleep.

I'm so glad to have my boyfriend back.

I love this chapter🤭🤭

1205 words