i love you

Tom and bill looked at each other in panic (if you don't know what a vertical line is it makes you lose blood faster on your wrist, causing you to die from blood loss). "Y/n we need to go to a hospital" tom says looking at you. You start to panic. You have always had a fear of hospitals after you saw your grandma die when you were 5. "No hospital please tom" you saw trying not to cry. They didn't know about your hospital fear. "No y/n this is serious you could die if we don't go, and this bandage isn't going to help." You start panicking even more "Please tom please bill don't take me, i can't go" you say begging them "Y/n this is serious we need to-" you cut tom off before he can finish "I'm terrified of hospitals ok? I've always have been since I was 5" you finally said with sighing. "Y/n, this cut is bad, you might even die, please for me will you go? I'll be holding your hand the entire time" tom said comforting you. You weren't to sure but you finally nodded your head.

Tom smiled and picked you up to take you to his car. Tom laid you down in the backseat and bill got in the back with you to apply pressure on your wrist to stop the bleeding. "How's she doing back there?" Tom said focusing on the road. "She's doing good, you might want to hurry she's getting pale" bill said looking at you worried. "Y/n you ok?" Bill said. Your vision was getting blurry, you were getting woozy. "Am I dying?" You think

~Bills POV~

I'm getting so fucking scared now. She didn't answer. "Y/n?" I say. She's getting paler by the minute. We can't stop, she's going to die. Her eyes are still open which is good, she can't close them though. I looked at toms face and all I see is worry, "Tom. Please hurry." I say looking at him then looking back at y/n. "Tom i can't feel anything" y/n finally manages to get out. I can't help but to start crying. "What do you mean by that y/n?" Tom says panicking. No answer. "Y/n?" Tom steps on the pedal harder. "We're almost there y/n please hang in there for us ok?" I say while applying the pressure harder. She managed to nod.

~Toms POV~

We arrived to the hospital, i parked and ran out of the car to grab y/n. God she looked terrible "don't close your eyes y/n please" i say while running inside. Bill locked the car and ran after us. We walked in the doors "Someone please help my girlfriend is dying!" I yell non stop until finally someone came with a bed, I laid her down on it and turned to bill and hugged him, i just cry as he hugs me back. A nurse came over and started asking me what happened and our names as i explain to her.

~Time skip to a hour and a half later~

"Tom and Bill Kaulitz?" A doctor says standing in front of a door, me and bill stand up and start walking towards him. "She's doing great, she just needs to say here for a night and she'll be good to go" the doctor says smiling. Me and bill smile "When can we see her?" I ask, the doctor nods and we follow him to y/ns room.

When we got in here she was asleep. "Let us know when she wakes up" the doctor says as he leaves.

~Time skip to when you wake up~

I look up and see that she's awake. I'm holding her hand and bill is on the phone with her mom telling her what happened. I watch her beautiful eyes flutter open and look at me. "What happened?" She says looking around "your wrist" i say. I couldn't help but to kiss her, i got up and kissed her as she kissed me back, i finally pulled away and kissed her forehead. "I'm so glad you're ok" i say smiling. Bill let's the doctors know that she's awake and tell her she gets to go home early!

~Your POV~

I don't remember much of what happened just rushing to the hospital. I was about to leave the hospital but then my mom walked in. I tried to ignore her but she came up and hugged me, "I'm so sorry my beautiful girl, i don't know why I said that, you're the best thing that has happened to me and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so fucking much, you may not see it but I love you more than you ever will love me. You can hate me and I will still love you" my mom said while hugging me, i just cried "I love you too mom, im sorry i said those things, i didn't mean it." I say crying and hugging her back. "I'm sorry what I said about you and Tom, i bet he's an amazing boyfriend and you deserve someone who loves you so much" my mom said, "He is mom, he really is, i forgive you mom" i say holding onto her.

—————————————————————————

Hiii so I'm going to start writing the story in first person. Like "I go to room and get dressed" and "I said to Tom" thank you so much for the votesss💗💗